Will "patched" GRAW have Terrorist hunt & SP mod editor?

I've read through a number of the threads on here and really haven't been able to find a clear cut answer to the following two questions that I have -

1. Will GRAW when fully patched bring back the "terrorist hunt" game mode?? - This game mode is one of the foundations of the RS/R6/GR family - It made for great longevity / replayability - (it seems completely foolish that it was taken out)

2. Will GRAW when fully patched give us the ability to make our own Single player games/mods?......I'm hearing it will allow for COOP type mods (and thus somewhat inferred that one could make SP game mods too because of this)........Is this true?....and will there be any restraints or differences when still trying to make a SP mod? (will you only have access to your one player??....or will you still be able to use a team of 4...with the computer AI contorlling your other 3 teammates?

Thanks

I've read through a number of the threads on here and really haven't been able to find a clear cut answer to the following two questions that I have -

1. Will GRAW when fully patched bring back the "terrorist hunt" game mode?? - This game mode is one of the foundations of the RS/R6/GR family - It made for great longevity / replayability - (it seems completely foolish that it was taken out)

2. Will GRAW when fully patched give us the ability to make our own Single player games/mods?......I'm hearing it will allow for COOP type mods (and thus somewhat inferred that one could make SP game mods too because of this)........Is this true?....and will there be any restraints or differences when still trying to make a SP mod? (will you only have access to your one player??....or will you still be able to use a team of 4...with the computer AI contorlling your other 3 teammates?

Thanks

1.) Who knows? Isn't that the same as COOP FIREFIGHT from [GR]? I've tried to forget my R6 days.

2.) I think everyone who asks this question should go have a fresh read of a certain GRiN developer's comments regarding the likeness of SP to COOP in the context of mission editing. If you really don't get what he said in there, then kill me PLEASE!

Or, let me ask THIS about SP and COOP. Once the mission LAUNCHES, and you are INSERTED, what IS the difference between the two? Huh? What's that? I didn't hear you...

Oh, you don't KNOW? Assuming you go into a COOP mission by yourself with the team filled AI, and can ignore the slight difference in script to facilitate the MP experience, there is NO FREAKIN' DIFFERENCE! Think of SP as COOP without any buddies, and your computer is the server/client. Make it clear for you?

If THAT issue was spelled out any more clearly, it would have to be in Crayola...

or perhaps that question can wait until(if) we stop patching.

Don't stop patching now guys. You have only just begun to address the many unresolved issues.

By the way, how is the "July Patch" coming along? Is it on schedule for release this week or next week?

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

Don't stop patching now guys. You have only just begun to address the many unresolved issues.

By the way, how is the "July Patch" coming along? Is it on schedule for release this week or next week?

silent_op

That would be nice....

silent_op

That would be nice....

its already ready... they just decided from now on every time someone asks if its ready or someone posts a negative post they will delay release by 1 hour.. so currently the next patch will be out in 2008 .. Thanks cry babies lol :P