weapons sight

Hi everyone. I just got the game and started playing a few days ago and I have a question to make (a stupid one I guess :D ).

When I zoom in the sight gets pretty unstable. Is there a way to stabilise it? Did I miss something on the manual?

Any help is grateful.

Cheers

Hi everyone. I just got the game and started playing a few days ago and I have a question to make (a stupid one I guess :D ).

When I zoom in the sight gets pretty unstable. Is there a way to stabilise it? Did I miss something on the manual?

Any help is grateful.

Cheers

yes, there is. get a new GFX card.

yeah...i have 512Mb of ram. damn.

Thanks for the replies.

that is correct, it has something to do witht he compression of animations when you have only 512 megs of mem. ram memory is very cheap tho and if you only have 512 megs in 2006 its probably time to upgrade a bit anyway;)

hope you enjoy the game!

yeah...i have 512Mb of ram. damn.

Thanks for the replies.

that is correct, it has something to do witht he compression of animations when you have only 512 megs of mem. ram memory is very cheap tho and if you only have 512 megs in 2006 its probably time to upgrade a bit anyway;)

hope you enjoy the game!

However, if you DO buy another stick of 512, or 256 (depending...) I would highly suggest getting the same brand/model you currently have.

There are some issues with mixing/matching ram. Ranging from voltage to timing issues. They can cause multiple unexplained hardlocks.