New GRAW MOD

DiGiTALY -TC-

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how goes the war?

goes quite well!!

we are in a quite non-graphical phase right now where we try out diffrent technical approaches to things since we want to try a diffrent technical approach than alot of the vanilla graw content!

so we are basicly learning how to do what, like how to fake fake lightmaps in the sewers with the help of vertex colours and stuff like that..its really cool how many diffrent approaches you can take to do the same thing :)

hopefully soon we have some more actual contents to show off! :o=

I am assuming this when it comes out will be a large break from what we have seen so far.

I really hope so. Give me a bush, a shallow depression, and a nice field of fire and I'm a happy camper! (goodbye city life).

@ DiGiTALY -TC-/Trespasser: Judging from the sat photo that you are basing this on, there appears to be alot of topography (contours) to deal with, or are you going to "smooth" it out?

oh snap! those are not real pictures of real locations? :blink:

what? :blink:

I just thought the houses were something of an inspiration...I reread the thread and found out you guys made those. Hence I thougth they were real. :(

why the sad facE?:)

feel like a sucker... :)

Im wondering, do you guys have to do alot of extra work with each patch that comes out? Oh...and when can we see some more pics....keep hanging the bait in front of us plz!

you got the point... we need a stable version to start working on the xml's :)

Thats what i thought...didnt figure it could be easy with all the new stuff being implamented!

Well, with any luck this will be the last big patch and you guys can get everything set in stone. Keep up the good work though...it is very appreciated especialy from me...ya know...since i cant do what you guys are doing...lol

Im wondering, do you guys have to do alot of extra work with each patch that comes out? Oh...and when can we see some more pics....keep hanging the bait in front of us plz!

you got the point... we need a stable version to start working on the xml's :)

Thats what i thought...didnt figure it could be easy with all the new stuff being implamented!

Well, with any luck this will be the last big patch and you guys can get everything set in stone. Keep up the good work though...it is very appreciated especialy from me...ya know...since i cant do what you guys are doing...lol

Word.

Hey if you need any input with this mod (ie design elements, terrain, ect) let me know, as I have been to the area in question (or nearby) and know it very well. I have been to all three northern borders of Iraq, including Syria, Turkey, and Iran and if you want, I can give some real-world input, if you are interested. Thanks!

P.S. I also have some pictures with a few buildings, ect if you want to see that too.

Edited by durka-durka*BDA*