Anyone buy the game and not like it?

I've read a few comments about uninstalling GRAW, or it not running on someones system to it's just sitting there. Then I thought that seeing as I'm broke, and I'd actually like to play the game , I had this idea - instead of your copy sitting gathering dust, I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands!

Just make me an offer!

Dickie :g_withgrin:

As much as I agree with a fellow broke person, think on this:

UBI looks at numbers. If you buy this from the store, that adds one more number to their precious figures they are watching. Giving them more reason to continue to support GRIN to support GRAW.

See what I'm saying?

UBI looks at numbers. If you buy this from the store, that adds one more number to their precious figures they are watching. Giving them more reason to continue to support GRIN to support GRAW.

See what I'm saying?

Yeah, your saying people should fork out full store cost and be gutted rather than pick it up on the cheap for the sake of the "GREATER CAUSE"... lol

Typical mentality they rely on i'm afraid.

See what I'm saying?

Yeah, your saying people should fork out full store cost and be gutted rather than pick it up on the cheap for the sake of the "GREATER CAUSE"... lol

Typical mentality they rely on i'm afraid.

Well unfortunately it is what shows them that there is still a market to sell to, if they don't see that, then PC gets completely forgotten as opposed to at least they released SOMETHING. Heh Typical mentality that kills game i'm afraid.

Dewey hit it on the mark.

I'd rather not see them drop support for this game - like VUG did for Tribes: Vengeance.

I remember the Tribes: Vengeance fiasco well; kept promising patches right up to the day they pulled the plug (initial lack of sales meant it was just not worth while developing further patches).

Anyway, speaking pf playing the game - have you tried the demo?

Sacrificing our $54 for the greater good...

"Like a monkey ready to be shot into space... SPACE MONKEY!... Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good..." -Tyler Durden

Sounds VERY communist. And since I live in what I consider to be Karl Marx's wet dream, I have sympathy for that. As previously stated, the publisher is more likely to continue financing professional support for the game if they see it's still capable of making money. The content of this forum so far has left them little reason to support the game any further, and I'm sure someone at Ubi has already suggested cutting their losses on GRAW. THAT would be a disappointment, and would certainly cut down the chances of us seeing a GR4.

Between the GR2 fiasco and the current front-page top story on GRAW (Xbox360 developer interview), I think it's pretty clear where Ubi's focus is with the GR name. MAKE NO MISTAKE, we are in direct competition with consoles for the livelihood of our favorite titles. It's gonna be US or THEM soon...

And I only bought a PS2 for Gran Turismo 3 and 4, and to have the DVD player. FPS belongs on the PC.

LONG LIVE THE COMMODORE 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!