So you just bought GRAW, let us know about it

OKay i was thinking it would be great to have a forum were people who have recently purchased GRAW could come in and let others know. That way the people that just started playing can team up for coop online with other new players just starting.We can set times and dates to get online for the mutliplayer and be at the same skill level as well as mission level.

I just got the game , and installed it yesterday. Now, when i go oline to play i would like to find other players that have just recently gotten it and still are only on either the 1st, 2nd(demo level by the way) or possibly the 3rd level.

I find when i team up online with players who have already beaten the game or come close know way more about what kind of challenges they will face and already know what rout to take. This leaves me just kind of running around and following hoping i dont get killed. Instead I would like to team up and explore a level with other New players and plan our route since we all dont really know what the level holds, therefore and take out time.

Ill keep this forum topic bummped as well as putting this topic in other Ghost Recon forum were ever they may be so hopefull We can get a good list of people to play.

ILl also put links to were i put these forum topics so other can check out other new players on that site. I hope this is able to help other find a good list of people to play with.

here are links to other sites with same forum

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&amp...1364#5811031364

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/tomclanc...d=m-1-319942050

http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=1...69&brd=5792

I

f anyone can think of some other visit GRAW forums not on this list let me know please

Edited by n_e_w_d_u_d_e

bump

I'm in for some mature coop gaming, I hosted a game this weekend, but got stuck with running and gunning typo's that killed me since I was too slow.... so next time I'll put on a password. I hope to find some nice clan based servers with good anti cheat and mature players. DM is DM but COOP or DOM is different. it would be great to join a server with teamspeak/ventrile and play.

Maybe some clans that host such could state that here. I get confused who is who and which servers to put in my favorites list (how to do that is still a question for me)

I keep a list on my desk with names of players on them and I put a plus behind good players (fun, not by their hit score but more if they are fun top play with) and a min with people that act inmature, and run and gun on coop plays without looking after the team.

I love the coop gaming, it is different playing coop when your mates run just like you, and you have to keep track of them. i admit I'm not that good yet...... but I can look after someone, mostly I take care of the leader or a sniper by guarding them.

OK I don't get all the kills but the game lasts longer and is more fun....

And by doing so people start to like you..... All the sorry's counted after was shot.... :shifty:

oh yeah guys, my email is *******@hotmail.com if you want to set some times to play. My gamespy nickname is ******* so if you see me on the server i am him.

Not always the wisest idea to put your email addy out in a public forum like this. Just opening yourself to a potential idiot attack. GENERALLY these are great folks on this forum, but there's always that one lurker (who also writes invisible wall hacks and such) who'll sign you up for every naked 12 year old website there is. Might wanna edit that out and PM it to whoever's interested.

And I recommend AFZ's public server for DOMINATION play. Or maybe even try to join a clan (few are playing, but many are recruiting for GRAW). GRAW grows on ya.

Glad you like it so far...

Edited by RAbbi_74

Not always the wisest idea to put your email addy out in a public forum like this. Just opening yourself to a potential idiot attack. GENERALLY these are great folks on this forum, but there's always that one lurker (who also writes invisible wall hacks and such) who'll sign you up for every naked 12 year old website there is. Might wanna edit that out and PM it to whoever's interested.

And I recommend AFZ's public server for DOMINATION play. Or maybe even try to join a clan (few are playing, but many are recruiting for GRAW). GRAW grows on ya.

THanks man for the heads up, i changed it as you recomended

Now score me a JagerBomb and we'll call it even! :thumbsup:

oh yeah guys, my email is *******@hotmail.com if you want to set some times to play. My gamespy nickname is ******* so if you see me on the server i am him.

Yeah AFZ dom was great fun yesterday, first game my score was great (I was the best) but then it changed rapidly, somehow lag caught up on me.

But fun it was.

bump

I'm in for some mature coop gaming, I hosted a game this weekend, but got stuck with running and gunning typo's that killed me since I was too slow.... so next time I'll put on a password. I hope to find some nice clan based servers with good anti cheat and mature players. DM is DM but COOP or DOM is different. it would be great to join a server with teamspeak/ventrile and play.

Maybe some clans that host such could state that here. I get confused who is who and which servers to put in my favorites list (how to do that is still a question for me)

I keep a list on my desk with names of players on them and I put a plus behind good players (fun, not by their hit score but more if they are fun top play with) and a min with people that act inmature, and run and gun on coop plays without looking after the team.

I love the coop gaming, it is different playing coop when your mates run just like you, and you have to keep track of them. i admit I'm not that good yet...... but I can look after someone, mostly I take care of the leader or a sniper by guarding them.

OK I don't get all the kills but the game lasts longer and is more fun....

And by doing so people start to like you..... All the sorry's counted after was shot.... :shifty:

good job and good attitude :grin1: