GR:AW Cheat Video

This is for those that think that the current A/C is an A/C. We need a real A/C. The so-called A/C that is implemented is nothing but a patch that disallows you to join a game with a modified file. Exactly like when you try joining a server with a different patch version, you won't join in.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=41...5635&q=graw

http://media.putfile.com/GRAW-LAMER-CHEATING

Edited by intelfactor

This is for those that think that the current A/C is an A/C. We need a real A/C. The so-called A/C that is implemented is nothing but a patch that disallows you to join a game with a modified file. Exactly like when you try joining a server with a different patch version, you won't join in.

Was he/she both invisible and transparent walls?

Such dumb people.....

DD

http://media.putfile.com/GRAW-LAMER-CHEATING

where's proof this is post 1.20? he could've been playing 1.16 or just in a server with AC off? some kid opened up the XML's, played around and the only thing he could accomplish was make a video of his settings in a server that doesn't check for it... trying to make a name for himself(themselves). it's just like grafitti, lol, kids risk going to jail for it!

Edited by th33f.

Its not a xml cheat. Its a d3d hack.

It could be before 1.20, but it doesnt matter either way. Because I'm sure whoever made it, made it again to work with the new patch as soon as it came out.

and the AC cant stop against something like that yet.

Edited by -|-aMMo-|-

Its not a xml cheat. Its a d3d hack.

It could be before 1.20, but it doesnt matter either way. Because I'm sure whoever made it, made it again to work with the new patch as soon as it came out.

and the AC cant stop against something like that yet.

I agree. Either way the so-called Anti-Cheat can't stop these kind of hacks, it is only meant to disallow players with incompatible files to join in certain servers.

I'd like to hear what BO and GRin (aka FROWN) have to say now about their "exciting MP experience."

This is one of the reasons that the MP is so exciting you can always find about 200 folks online.

Another one Well Done BO.

:g_withgrin::stupid:

You sold your Graw... so why are you still here?

LOL! :rofl:

Anyway kids like those will suck as soon as the anticheat comes into play. So hack on since yah obviously can't play without them.

I'd like to hear what BO and GRin (aka FROWN) have to say now about their "exciting MP experience."

This is one of the reasons that the MP is so exciting you can always find about 200 folks online.

You sold your Graw... so why are you still here?

LOL! :rofl:

Anyway kids like those will suck as soon as the anticheat comes into play. So hack on since yah obviously can't play without them.

We can only hope for that. Until then, GRiN will avoid answering questions about any real A/C in the works. I haven't heard anything from them on these forums regarding this matter. I think they avoid this subject.

That hack can be done in xml files. ALl they are doing is messing with the transparancy.

Would be nice to see them come up with something like "PunkBuster" uses in the America's Army program. first person screen shots are the only sure fire way of catching some of these hacks. I know...you can probably get around that as well but it sure would be harder when you are able to take a screen shot of what they are looking at on there computer.

(If you are not familur with how Bunk Buster works, please disregard this post)

That hack can be done in xml files. ALl they are doing is messing with the transparancy.

Would be nice to see them come up with something like "PunkBuster" uses in the America's Army program. first person screen shots are the only sure fire way of catching some of these hacks. I know...you can probably get around that as well but it sure would be harder when you are able to take a screen shot of what they are looking at on there computer.

Actually you are wrong. B0nK is a known cheat writer. He writes cheats for Raven Shield, BF2, and CS/DoD source. I highly doubt he messed with the xml files. Same with Frit0 who also made the first hack for GR:AW using aimbot, no recoil, etc.

Edited by intelfactor

*sigh* The current AC is the first step ... and there is no such thing as a perfect AC.

To be able to read is such a wonderfull thing :whistle:

*sigh* The current AC is the first step ... and there is no such thing as a perfect AC.

We don't know that. GRiN should at least address the public that it is in the works, instead of avoiding the situation. Earlier, a GRiN dev was reading this topic according to the "Users reading this topic". He could have mentioned anything about an anti-cheat or that GRiN was looking into it.

Edited by intelfactor

Actually you are wrong. B0nK is a known cheat writer. He writes cheats for Raven Shield, BF2, and CS/DoD source. I highly doubt he messed with the xml files. Same with Frit0 who also made the first hack for GR:AW using aimbot, no recoil, etc.

MIN B0nk?

We don't know that. GRiN should at least address the public that it is in the works, instead of avoiding the situation. Earlier, a GRiN dev was reading this topic according to the "Users reading this topic". He could have mentioned anything about an anti-cheat or that GRiN was looking into it.

Actually we do, since i m quite sure i read a post from a GRIN employee stating that it was the first step. Hence my comment about how wonderfull it is to be able to read ...

Actually we do, since i m quite sure i read a post from a GRIN employee stating that it was the first step. Hence my comment about how wonderfull it is to be able to read ...

Source please??? :whistle:

Source please??? :whistle:

Its in this big pile of spam somewhere. They even said they were going to update the current AC through patches if i aint mistaken.

Anyway your the one thats bothered by it, so u look, if not someone ll back me up on this.

I aint that fussed since i play each nite for an hour or 2 and havent seen anyone do anything that i couldnt really explain. I have been playing DM (and TDM with the clan) and not DOM and i think its alot harder to cheat in DM since a few shots kill u and we all spawn so nice and closely together. Not much use for your standard wallhack, aimbot, coloured camo when they spawn around your ears :rolleyes:

PS: Mostly i m the one being called cheater anyways :P And since i know i m not (dont really care what u think), then either there arent alot of cheaters in DM or the're just not worth a penny. I ll admit most of em would be in DOM though.

Edited by =GUI=M@s3nk0

allright, if the hack works, the next logical step in GRIN's anticheat evolution theory would have to be aquiring the hack, seeing what it does, and addressing the issue. i wonder if Bo is gonna pay out of his pocket for it, or through ubi... imagine publishers paying cash for every hack you make that works... lol.

Someone do my conscience a big favor, and if you have definitive PROOF that one or more of the already-named individuals actually DOES write or use cheats, then please post THAT along with the names?

Otherwise, as much as I DO admire the intent to stop cheating on public servers, it's still just smack talk. No offense, but look at it like I do- as a complete outsider.

And I think we've been over the whole cheater-calling-out subject in this forum before, like in the last 2 weeks...

Someone do my conscience a big favor, and if you have definitive PROOF that one or more of the already-named individuals actually DOES write or use cheats, then please post THAT along with the names?

Otherwise, as much as I DO admire the intent to stop cheating on public servers, it's still just smack talk. No offense, but look at it like I do- as a complete outsider.

And I think we've been over the whole cheater-calling-out subject in this forum before, like in the last 2 weeks...

I do not know who MIN B0nk is, but who ever b0nkr00d is made a GR:AW hack as the video indicates. No proof needed when the video is staring at you right in the face. B0nkr00d also has videos of BF2 hacks as well.

Edited by intelfactor

I do not know who MIN B0nk is, but who ever b0nkr00d is made a GR:AW hack as the video indicates. No proof needed when the video is staring at you right in the face. B0nkr00d also has videos of BF2 hacks as well.

THAT is fair enough...

Is there a call-out thread anywhere on this forum, or do I need to UN-LAZY myself and go find it?

Man when i see cheaters or even hear about them i feel sick to my stomach, you know, about how pathetic a person can be.

I'd rather get my ayass totally kicked ina game and only get 1 kill for being killed 20 times. I'd get more satisfaction from that 1 kill and the knowlege that i need to improve and the motivatin that gives me than from a bunch of kills that mean nothing because of using a cheat.

I guess cheat-scum feel finding and using a cheat is an actual skill so in their pathetic minds they don't feel that they are chating.

Is there a call-out thread anywhere on this forum, or do I need to UN-LAZY myself and go find it?

There is not, as per this rule:

[3.11] Cheating Discussion of online cheating is not permitted. It's bad.

It's not a rule enacted due to head-in-the-sand, but due to the fact that there are simply better places for that sort of discussion, and any attempt at calling out here has resulted in a flame war.

Casual threads about cheats/cheating tend to be heavily watched by the staff here. It's rare that a cheater is called out here, and doesn't show up with a posse to argue. We don't want this.