AIRBASE by Lightspeed

Lightspeed

Still tweaking this here n there, but its coming along beautifully so far.

I am trying to produce GR maps that are closer to the open maps we loved. This is one of 3 Im working on at the moment.

Please let me know what ppl are playing gametype wise. I was going to create it as a Team Deathmatch with 15 spawn dummies per team. That sound about right?

Here is a teaser, Ill post a few more tomorrow -

airbase8yk.jpg

Edited by PoW_LigHtsPeEd

will be a day map, looks best this way after testing a few options.

here is another SS, its ready to go for TDM except for the Minimap which aint working right. I may remove it all together cos I think its unnecessary for gameplay and clutters the screen.

airbase29jn.jpg

Edited by PoW_LigHtsPeEd

you are correct, I cant put a single plane in..lol,

however, I did everything else I could to try to create the airbase feeling.

I think it works well, and when I finish my other 3 maps which are all open original GR style maps then I think I will prolly start playing MP again.

it is ready...but, I have decided to release a 4 map pack in one hit for the ease of players.

they are all open-style maps which played in a TDM style will be as close to [GR] as you will get currently.

patience, I am not far now - 2 exported, 1 95% complete, one 85% complete.

Lightster i remember and liked your maps for Obsidian Edge. I'm glad you are contributing to GRAW.

That maps looks ace. Nice desert look to it. Can you pleaes post some soldiers eye view screenies or possibly even a movie of your four maps. I can't run GRAW yet and won't upgrade so i can till it's more patched up.