Xbox Live freinds

ghost627

I should be gettin live this week anybody want to give up their gamertags so i can get some gr.net freinds. ANd play a game ? You pros can teach a fella some tricks.

And if any developers wanna get smoked "cough" then im up to the threat.

Just kidin. Do you developers actually play with random people or just certain people? I wanna see how trained you guys are.

Edited by ghost627

I'm sure I speak for Opsixdelta when I say play with our clan anytime.

gamertags:

MasterKain2053 and Opsixdelta.

Great just got high speed . Now onto xbox live. VIVA

Man i need to play with people a little more mature. I got one good game then the jackasses came out and just kept shooting me for no reason. Also I want to go through a campaign mission but it takes forever to start going.

Edited by ghost627

I'm sure I speak for Opsixdelta when I say play with our clan anytime.

gamertags:

MasterKain2053 and Opsixdelta.

Great just got high speed . Now onto xbox live. VIVA

Man i need to play with people a little more mature. I got one good game then the jackasses came out and just kept shooting me for no reason. Also I want to go through a campaign mission but it takes forever to start going.

Ghost I get off of work tonight around nine EST I'll be home around nine thirty or ten so if you're on and I hope you can be you me and delta and a few other friends will go through some of the campaign. If not I'm off all day friday and saturday and save for a few errands to run I can be on alot of the day.

• 2 weeks later...