Catalyst 6.6 is out

Er out almost a week ago now.....

I know

Yeah downloaded those last week. If you read through the release notes there are no fixes for GRAW.

So hopefully the next driver they put out will include some fixes for this game.

DD

DD I dont see alot of GFX issues related directly to drivers, I mean if your after performance thats really up to GRIN to optimize it better

Er out almost a week ago now.....

I know

Yeah downloaded those last week. If you read through the release notes there are no fixes for GRAW.

So hopefully the next driver they put out will include some fixes for this game.

DD

DD I dont see alot of GFX issues related directly to drivers, I mean if your after performance thats really up to GRIN to optimize it better

well, in the release notes there are noted performance increases for a few games.

I know I saw that.

It's amazing some of them are for Farcry(old), and some for FEAR which I have.

Time will tell if they include any graphical fixes for this game, if they do I am sure it will be for high end VGA cards or SLI stuff.

Us mid-end cards people will probably be out of luck.

DD

Yeah Im intending on going Crossfire in the near future and would hope ATI would pull there thumb out and add GRAW to the list(have to rename the .exe to get Crossfire to work properly right now)not too mention I would hope they would provide whatever performance improvements they could, this game certainly needs every frame it can get.

I understand what your saying, but ATI might take the time to tune the drivers to work better with GRAW according to feedback from their customers.

But like I said if we do see something I expect it would be mostly for newer cards and not my older mid-perf. card. Even still they could come out with 5% improvment across the board, thats not uncommon.

But we have to wait and see in the next set of cats.

DD