GRAW prices dropping

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...o=&saprchi=

about 13 bucks for it. Once again, no dedis, no longevity.

I feel like a fool for paying full price for the game and spending 2000 bukcs building a system to run the game smoothly and the game has been uninstalled for almost a month now after finishing sp.

I blame UBI not GRIN

UBI has srewed over many developers who had the best ideas for their games. Lock On MAC is a great example of what UBI is capable of doing.

my new joy http://www.lockon.ru

Edited by Moezter

full price in the netherlands for what i have seen....

if ubi wants to sell, they reprint it after the game has been updated

then release the demo again with more game modes

then they could sell the 1.4 version and every one who bought first print has got a freak game :P

Not sure about the store you might have purchased your game at but I know alot of them have a 30 day grace period, where if you find the game for a lower price they will give you the difference.. Future Shop, Best Buy and Electronic Boutique are some of those places. I bought my game at EB.. unfortunitly I missed it by a few days.. or did I?? I will be looking at my receipt tonight..

Hope this info helps some..

P.S. 2% of your savings can be to FMJ..

Edited by IrishStout

what the op failed to mention for those who didn't notice this is EBAY prices these are preused games for sale not brand new...

and to the OP I am very glad you found a new love now stop bitching about my love graw and move on I think you must still be jealous of my love for GRAW since you feel compelled to come back here and dis on the game even after you supposably moved on.. so for all ppl who make these posts or think about making them how about you just leave instead and watch that the door doesn't hit ya where the good lord spit ya on your way out

Not sure about the store you might have purchased your game at but I know alot of them have a 30 day grace period, where if you find the game for a lower price they will give you the difference.. Future Shop, Best Buy and Electronic Boutique are some of those places. I bought my game at EB.. unfortunitly I missed it by a few days.. or did I?? I will be looking at my receipt tonight..

Hope this info helps some..

P.S. 2% of your savings can be to FMJ..

that is what i did in wal-mart. circuit city had it for $34.99 for pc and $29.99 for xbox and ps2 i showed the guy xbox and ps2 pic in the paper and he gave me the pc 1 for $29.99 :rofl:

Even so, I still am enjoying GR:AW and a couple of other games that went by "The wayside". I believe, with this community and the way GRIN is patching this game, it might be around longer than most think. Only my opini :g_withgrin: on.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...o=&saprchi=

about 13 bucks for it. Once again, no dedis, no longevity.

I feel like a fool for paying full price for the game and spending 2000 bukcs building a system to run the game smoothly and the game has been uninstalled for almost a month now after finishing sp.

I blame UBI not GRIN

UBI has srewed over many developers who had the best ideas for their games. Lock On MAC is a great example of what UBI is capable of doing.

my new joy http://www.lockon.ru

Still $49.99 here at Best Buy in New Hampshire...

A lot has been said and written about GRAW.

When browsing through the many threads and cutting the crap away there is a red thread and it’s about MultiPlayer options, including direct IP.

As for the latter I assume Ubisoft has found this a way to reduce/eliminate pirate copies.

What surprises me is that Ubisoft gives the “pirates” the benefit of the doubt.

Combined with the restrictions on coop play as well as what y’all are asking for: TvT, DM, or what you call it, it’s getting obvious pretty quickly that this game is not an ultimate MultiPlayer game.

Therefore it has started to lose the support of gamers, whose primary interest is MP. And it’s a bad sign so shortly after the release and despite all of GRIN’s appreciated efforts to improve the technical part of the game.

SinglePlayer: I’ve only played SP sofar (mentioned earlier that no way our team is gonna “take turns” in coop) and I like it. It’s got challenging objectives and the on-the-fly briefings are great..

Once I’ve completed the game, it’ll be stuck away for a while and I will play it with a different approach, some time in the future.

On this account, the game is worth the money I paid for it.

But if this game must survive and like [GR] still sell copies 5 years after release, the assistance of the MultiPlayer community is a must.

Ubisoft should see the writing on the wall and act before it’s too late. There ain’t that many good tactical fps around and GRAW has the potential to become one of the few.

Acting is not letting the pirates benefit of the doubt but giving the MultiPlayer community what it asks for.

EDIT:

Aaah what the heck. Let me

1) quote from the Board statistics:

Most users ever online was 710 on Feb 6 2005, 07:38 PM

2) Ask:

What would that many users be talking about on Feb 6, 2005?

3) Reply:

Keep Ghost Recon alive, one way or the other.

Even so, I still am enjoying GR:AW and a couple of other games that went by "The wayside". I believe, with this community and the way GRIN is patching this game, it might be around longer than most think. Only my opini :g_withgrin: on.

I am enjoying it as well for now. When they release the TDM, AC and Dedi Server Pack, this community is going to have a serious growth spurt. Can't wait.

I am enjoying it as well for now. When they release the TDM, AC and Dedi Server Pack, this community is going to have a serious growth spurt. Can't wait.

When oh when THAT is the problem??????????????

More and more squads are moving/left GR:AW because of either NO TDM,HH or SIEGE

NO dedi server files(NO control over there servers)

OK GR:AW might be here for a while with more patches but will the squads/clans be around ????

For a start we need dedi files NOW (and i mean now) or the the game will die(honestly HOPE not).

Once again, no dedis, no longevity

Care to explain how GR has lasted as long as it has without dedicated server files? How is it people still play to this day without dedicated server files? Your statement does not hold water.

That's not what he said WK77... he says dedis, not dedicated server files. Still at least GR had a dedi server mode built in... that's good enough. Now someone always has to man the machine that is running GR:AW. The statement is waterproof.

Edited by CkZWarlord