New patch + New ATI drivers

This probably has more to do with the new ATI Catalyst drivers than the patch, (I should have run FPS tests separately), but it seems that the combination of the 1.20 patch and the 6.6 drivers I installed yesterday has boosted my performance by a noticeable amount. Any other ATI users experience this? I would definitely recommend getting your hands on the new drivers if you haven't already.

Edit: I should mention that I only play SP. I don't know anything about the MP issues everyone is talking about.

This probably has more to do with the new ATI Catalyst drivers than the patch, (I should have run FPS tests separately), but it seems that the combination of the 1.20 patch and the 6.6 drivers I installed yesterday has boosted my performance by a noticeable amount. Any other ATI users experience this? I would definitely recommend getting your hands on the new drivers if you haven't already.

Edit: I should mention that I only play SP. I don't know anything about the MP issues everyone is talking about.

I downloaded the new 6.6 cats last week when it came out. I have not had a chance to download 1.20 yet.

I will get home tonight and test that and post back here.

I was holding off from installing the new patch because of some things I heard.

I am also play more SP than anything, I will let you know.

DD