AWESOME NEW MAP!

SCE_Ripper

I have made the New York City map for the original GR and I have also re-designed the Penthouse_Sweet map for Ravenshield. If you guys are looking to just have fun then try this map out in Domination and Team Deathmatch modes.

Check out our custom map section at www.shadowcompanyelite.com

Login required.

Here is a direct download:

Garages_dom.rar

Garages_tdm.rar

screenshot_1.jpgscreenshot_2.jpgscreenshot_3.jpg

screenshot_4.jpgscreenshot_5.jpgscreenshot_6.jpg

Edited by SCE_Ripper

Same as...can`t be bothered to register.

SCE uses the upload/download section for many things, but it has to be restricted so that they can maintain good downloads and not viruses or weird stuff. I do think they were looking into seeing if the download section could be unrestricted so that a guest can download from them. Not sure though.

I suggest people register - nothing to lose. I am one of the mappers who have a home with these guys and we have internal and external communication that goes on so although you may not get the map right away, you may be able to offer some chat or food for thought there. Up to you...

I am not about to go registering everywhere and uploading also. SCE is my home and I have sent you an invitation. You are all welcome to download it for free.

Do you judge a book by it's cover or a map by its SS?

You Do Not Have Permission To Download Files In This Category

I just love seeing that.... i'll wait also... I also released a map for graw, but all you had to do was click on the link for it to download

Well...i have my map on this site...plus on filefront and on Ghost-a-holics . Your right Ripper...Just like you i dont want to go registering everywhere for maps and such and thats why even though i have this on my clans site...i decided to spread it out and not force people to register on our website because ours is set up the same way...register to download.

Plz dont take this as a flame or a bashing...just stating my own opinion...not trying to make my opinion yours...;)

First of all Ripper,

I appreciate the invitation, and didnt mean to upset anyone.

I think most ppl like to see some SS before they download a map, I mean why download summat that looks like krap or you dont even know what it looks like? Post sum SS on Imageshack and add the link to a post - easy done.

As regards Download, Im not fussed about that.

Peace

Lighty.

Edited by PoW_LigHtsPeEd

• 3 weeks later...

I put all three version into one pack.

Download Entry

Nice map!

It is a nice map. The TDM version is real fun because each team is in parking garages across from each other and if you can get into the right position(s) you can look for heads popping around corners. Kind of reminds me of those video games where you hold the gun and look for civillans and bad guys to shoot. Plus getting to the enemy garage is something I wouldn't want to do because you would light up on the hud. This map scores decent on the fun factor. Give it a few good runs with players and decide for yourself.

Thanks Rocky for the repack and the nice review Tom. I mainly focus on the fun factor while making a map because isn't that what this is really all about? BTW, Loading Station is one helluva map and you can easily miss out on all the fun in the sewers if you didnt know. GJ Tom.

I have some video action of your garage map and may make a vid of it and others some day. In Loading Station did you see the SCE easter egg signs in the sewers? Also notice the underground power lines. I added some soot props on the walls to show some realism to it rather than just adding the wires alone. The little details like that make it pretty cool. Oh yeah - and the dead soldier laying face down in the sewers was a nice touch. A bit graphic, lol. In a tower there is a dead soldier as shown in the map pic where I tried my best to replicate blood spatter behind him. There is a splat prop for that. Takes time to get it right. Garages is definitely up there on the fun facter. Just need a crowd to play it like the other custom maps. So far I have experienced fun on ATF's server, BDA's server, and SCE's server for custom maps and fun gameplay with good people. ATF don't talk to much on the coms, but no biggie. Maybe they are shy, lol.