a GR:AW Advanced Manual

Hope you got enough teamspeak slots for Saturday 2000 GMT !

:thumbsup:

viii

Have to have a backup plan! LOL I may be able to get a 50 slot server to use. Just depends.

If no one talks except for a select few, I may be able to increase mine to 50 also. Also if the server gets that full, it will go moderated so that order is maintained. Trust me when I say I know what it's like to have a lot of people on TeamSpeak... 150 at once.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of tackling the grenade launchers and weapons, but not yet..

Updated Tactical Control file uploaded, same link.

I'd like to get as in detail but it'd be nice if there was a training map to sorta get a better idea but hey, whatever.

I'm thinking of tackling the grenade launchers and weapons, but not yet..

Updated Tactical Control file uploaded, same link.

I'd like to get as in detail but it'd be nice if there was a training map to sorta get a better idea but hey, whatever.

Well... what you could do is host a map locally on your LAN, doesn't matter as long as it isn't Co-Op.

Hey thanks, right now I took down the Tactical Control file due to some MP issues, namely adding some Co-op stuff, so I want to get that stuff sorted with the AM Staff before I let that one go. The current version can be downloaded however from the AM site...

Hey Gang,

Just thought we would let ALL of you know that there is now a downloads section that the Team Members, Contributors, GRiN And staff can upload their files for downloads.

There are currently two sections:

Tutorials

GR:AW Advanced Manual

This will help us facilitate the dispersement of information easier, and make it easily a quick reference for everyone to checkup on the current releases as they become available.

You do not need to signup on the forums to download. But, if you did signup on the forums, you would be able to contribute and participate in discussion for the overall success of the GR:AW Advanced Manual.

If you are still not interested in signing up on the site, you will still have full access to the downloads.

However, we welcome each suggestion and any help that we may recieve.

Sincerely,

GR:AW Advanced Manual Team

Edited by ToW-Angel

The invitation is still open to the community and GRiN if they wish to help out the rest of the community come up with a good strong, detailed Advanced Manual.

If you are interested, you need to get on over to the GR:AW AM Site at http://graw.titansofwar.us

Look forward to seeing some of you brainiacs over there to help out!

**NOTE: The above quote shows the last time this topic was posted on. :P

Hey Gang,

If you've got a good tutorial that you would like to share with the community, GR:AW AM is a good place to keep all of them! Just need to signup on the site and let me know you've got a tutorial that you'd like to upload!

We are needing the community's help in finishing this in a timely manner. Any help that you can assist us with; either with Photoshop, Adobe, taking screen shots, working on videos, layout, design or even just stopping by to wish us good luck, any and all of it is appreciated.

There are currently only 4 of us working on this project; EricJ, ToW-DeucesWild, Tinker and myself. Each of us are making our contribution towards the manual.

What we need help with currently:

Screen Shots of the different parts of the game; starting at the main menu and going forward from there in each section of the menu links.

The SADS files are going to be released soon, and will will be posting stuff on that as soon as it is available. We will be covering all of the commands that the SADS files use.

The more people contribute towards the manual, the quicker we can get it done.

All your help is appreciated and welcomed!

GR:AW AM Team

[/url=http://graw.titansofwar.us]GR:AW Advanced Manual

We are starting to get some coming in... Maybe look through what we have already and if you see something missing or that something is needed, feel free to post it on our forums, Colin.

The more we have doing this and working together, the more we can get accomplished and out to everyone.

No probs ZJJ.

Due to outright laziness, the Vehicle Threat Brief is now available on the AM site in the Download Section.

I'm also hoping to get an updated Tactical Control and Tools of the Trade write-ups uploaded this weekend. Right now I'm just adding more tactics and then more stuff on silenced/suppressed weapons. I've done some thinking and really there's not much you can say, but we'll see how I write it out.

Edited by EricJ