Getting tired of People complaining....

The GRAW forums are getting boring to read lately. I only stop by maybe once a week now as the negativite attitudes are so pervasive.

That's all I have to contribute. I personally hope the big, fabled July patch is going to bring coop back to life. Then I'll upgrade and enjoy it.

Keep the faith.

Well, be a real man some time and play TRUE MP i.e. play against a human who won't respond the same way each time...

The neg attitude is warranted by the true mp community as frown has dropped the ball...

Suggest NOT playing on pubbie run and gun servers, try tactical gaming by like minded gamers. I only play my games (CoD2, Red Orchestra, BF2 and GRAW) with Tactical Gamer www.tacticalgamer.com

Agreed, I am not a huge fan of single player, I prefer MP with live folks. But again there are those who enjoy what we don't, and GRAW hits the mark on all fronts and will only improve even more when the upcoming patches are released.

Just my two centavos :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, be a real man some time and play TRUE MP i.e. play against a human who won't respond the same way each time...

The neg attitude is warranted by the true mp community as frown has dropped the ball...

"True MP Community"?

What the heck are you preaching about? I find it funny that you're STILL trolling this forum after you've apprently sold your copy of GRAW. Why do you still come here if you no longer have your copy? Are you just THAT bitter that you sold it? I guess you're just jealous of the rest of us who have a positive outlook on life and are willing to wait alittle while for some people to put the hardwork into their products. Games arn't everything in life - but then again, being an x-marine as your name suggests, you would know that - right?

Do us all a favor and quit trolling the forum. I'm rather confident that GRIN has stopped reading your smut now anyways - they've got other customers whom are still loyal to the series to provide for.

:g_withgrin:

Edit: On Snap! There's an ignore function! Bohica, do the rest of the people in the core a favor and go away.

Back on Topic:

If the above isn't evidence enough, I'm sick of the consistant complaining about the game. Wait till they drop support on it, THEN complain about how unfinished the product is. I've seen many many posts by various GRIN's that are in agreement with our thoughts to have reached the conclusion that they too belive the game is not yet finished. Blame you who want for it - but atleast they are working to finish their product up to give us the game we have all paid and played.

That Admin's ought to delete/lock every negative thread about GRAW , that seems to be posted on at least 10 other threads.... Dangit, this is rediculous.... People....

GROW UP ALREADY

Nob jockey! ..... you sound like some GRiN bumming Fidel Castro! lol

"Give us your money and now ######"

The game remains utter wack until it's finished.

I still hold faith it WILL get finished though!

That Admin's ought to delete/lock every negative thread about GRAW , that seems to be posted on at least 10 other threads.... Dangit, this is rediculous.... People....

GROW UP ALREADY

LMAO.... Fidel is my long lost cousin m8... :sheep: Have a nice day.....

Edited by Stormin

I dont mind a little complainign now adn agian, hell ive done some of it myself. But a thread complaining about complaining? Cmon guys thats jsut retarded. And dont tell me how great this game is. Last night i loaded up GRAW for some MP action adn there was a grand total of 23 people online. So i shut down GRAW adn loaded up BF2 adn saw over 22000 were online. Now you can tell me how its a terrible game and its not tactical enough for ya, but its a decent game and its as tactical as you make it, and people actually play it. Lone wolf players tend to get owned by clans working together. So until something better comes along (cmon ubi dont screw up R6 vegas) thats where youll find me

Edited by NYR_32

GROW UP ALREADY

Is this Stormin Norman? If so then brother, get your heads out of the clouds, time to play soldier airman!

If not, my bad.

In either case, it's true. People just naturally assume that it will work out of the box. Sure I can't see all the graphics goodness, but really, all that matters to me is that I aim, and kill (though I wish in a way it was easier). Making a PC game is a challenge due to all the various configurations. It's easy for Xbox because if I hypothetically owned one, it would be just the same as yours.

GROW UP ALREADY

Is this Stormin Norman? If so then brother, get your heads out of the clouds, time to play soldier airman!

If not, my bad.

In either case, it's true. People just naturally assume that it will work out of the box. Sure I can't see all the graphics goodness, but really, all that matters to me is that I aim, and kill (though I wish in a way it was easier). Making a PC game is a challenge due to all the various configurations. It's easy for Xbox because if I hypothetically owned one, it would be just the same as yours.

Been there, done that... ALREADY.... :)

GROW UP ALREADY

LMAO.... Fidel is my long lost cousin m8... :sheep: Have a nice day.....

lol ... Glad you took it as a joke, that's how it was intended actually.

The GRAW forums are getting boring to read lately. I only stop by maybe once a week now as the negativite attitudes are so pervasive.

That's all I have to contribute. I personally hope the big, fabled July patch is going to bring coop back to life. Then I'll upgrade and enjoy it.

Keep the faith.

If I offended you by not including your favorite gametype in my post, that was not my intention. I believe the theme of this conversation was to comment on the negative posts that appear quite often on this bboard, not rehash the coop/TvT argument. The first part of your post appears to me as being accusatory and not-on-topic. I don't understand why you're bringing this argument up. Portions of the second part of your post I'll agree with.

As far as being a real man...Anytime, anywhere, my friend. :thumbsup:

:starwars:

I don't particularly care how much people complain here. It's their right to do so. I find posts like this annoying quite frankly, though I know it's my choice to read said post. That being said, I suggest not reading posts with negative subjects lines if you are tired of the complaining. If anyone is out of line or not in keeping with the rules of the forums they will be dealt with. That is what the moderators are for. I myself have no desire to post any praises here regarding the game as of yet. I will continue to post my crash logs in the technical support section however. Since patch 1.20 my crashlog is growing exponentially. It's ridiculous. Maybe when the game is stable, the current documented bugs are taken care of, and there are more than 3 modes of game play people will stop complaining so much.

Edited by Low Profile

I don't particularly care how much people complain here. It's their right to do so. I find posts like this annoying quite frankly, though I know it's my choice to read said post. That being said, I suggest not reading posts with negative subjects lines if you are tired of the complaining. If anyone is out of line or not in keeping with the rules of the forums they will be dealt with. That is what the moderators are for. I myself have no desire to post any praises here regarding the game as of yet. I will continue to post my crash logs in the technical support section however. Since patch 1.20 my crashlog is growing exponentially. It's ridiculous. Maybe when the game is stable, the current documented bugs are taken care of, and there are more than 3 modes of game play people will stop complaining so much.

Well said that man.

As far as being a real man...Anytime, anywhere, my friend. :thumbsup:

:starwars:

How about another tourney then? See above quote. I'm SO ready for more +SD competition...

(especially since I've missed most of it in the past. Cool stuff though)

Hey, where'd my smiley go?

Mod Edit: Where do you think it went? Don't make me remove it a third time

Well here is an idea, how about letting me know that you don't want it, I wasn't sure if this was where I posted it or not and since you decided not to let me know you removed it, I had no idea. I love this partial moderation around here.

Whats worse people complaining about the bad game or people complaining about the people complaining?

People complaining about the people complaining for sure...

Anyway your pretty lucky if you dont like people complaining about the game. There would have been far more people complaining if they had stuck around, most people just laughed at how bad it was then forgot the game even existed...

What I don't understand is, aside from all the folks who will attack GRAW with all their energy, and all the folks that will defend it despite it's shortcomings.....

...the incredible venom in this forum lately. This used to be a place where like minded people talked about the game they loved. Now the forum is a vehicle for anger.

Despite this, I feel for Rocky and the mods who have probably been taxed beyond belief lately policing the attacks, and the counterattacks. I am going to hang on a little longer, in the hopes that all the vicious attackers on both sides eventually go somewhere else.

My only complaint is the lack of dedicated server controls. Any fruit loop can enter the server and start problems. You then block them out via password along with alot of good peeps. Get to work people, its not like you don't know how to do this fix. You've only been doing it for what eight years?

My only complaint is the lack of dedicated server controls. Any fruit loop can enter the server and start problems. You then block them out via password along with alot of good peeps. Get to work people, its not like you don't know how to do this fix. You've only been doing it for what eight years?

[/quote

is this honestly your first post or did you get a new name just to say that?