Getting tired of People complaining....

(As of the 1.20 patch release date) All due respect to those that are disgruntled with GR:AW due to it still be pretty much in development...UBI released the game when they did because of GR's fan base screaming bloody murder for it's release. All the patching and updates being done now would have been released in the final cut if everyone would have been patient for it.

Most everyone that complained about GRAW's delayed release are now complaining because they have to wait for the patch updates to iron all the MP stuff. In the end...UBI is not going to please everyone, especially for those that complained about the delayed release who are now complaining about the lack of content.

My opinion only But I think that once all the patches and updates are finished. GR:AW is going to be an AWESOME game. I like it right now and I see the potential it has and also the dirrection of the patches.

All the updates you are seeing them come out with (the lastest being patch 1.20) would have been in the store baught version of the game if they chose to finish developement prior to releaseing it. Sorry for the bluntness but all I hear are people complain about UBI not fixing the problems with multi player. All I can recomend is that you stop playing the game, already, un-install it from your computer and quit "gripe mode." Then, keep checking back to forums to find out when eveything is patched and complete. If you are not having fun playing the game, it only stand to reason that you would quit playing it and find another game more to your liking.

Just my opinion......

Edited by Greqo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(As of the 1.20 patch release date) All due respect to those that are disgruntled with GR:AW due to it still be pretty much in development...UBI released the game when they did because of GR's fan base screaming bloody murder for it's release. All the patching and updates being done now would have been released in the final cut if everyone would have been patient for it.

Most everyone that complained about GRAW's delayed release are now complaining because they have to wait for the patch updates to iron all the MP stuff. In the end...UBI is not going to pease everyone, especially for those that complained about the delayed release who are now complaining about the lack of content.

My opinion only But I think that once all the patches and updates are finished. GR:AW is going to be an AWESOME game. I like it right now and I see the potential it has and also the dirrection of the patches.

All the updates you are seeing them come out with (the lastest being patch 1.20) would have been in the store baught version of the game if they chose to finish developement prior to releaseing it. Sorry for the bluntness but all I hear are people complain about UBI not fixing the problems with multi player. All I can recomend is that you stop playing the game, already, un-install it from your computer and quit "gripe mode." Then, keep checking back to forums to find out when eveything is patched and complete. If you are not having fun playing the game, it only stand to reason that you would quit playing it and find another game more to your liking.

Just my opinion......

I agree totally with this post. Maybe it is time to let Grin do its "thing" and lay off. Put your recommendations up, because they do read them, but quit whinning on how this is not like GR1. It isn't so, get used to it.

You're right, it our fault this game is a disapointment... :thumbsup: Edited by Psycho Dad

All I can recomend is that you stop playing the game, already, un-install it from your computer and quit "gripe mode." Then, keep checking back to forums to find out when eveything is patched and complete. If you are not having fun playing the game, it only stand to reason that you would quit playing it and find another game more to your liking.

Just my opinion......

Some of us are passionate about the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon branche, I've enjoyed ALL of the so far. And I "gripe" because I want to enjoy this one as well.

As a service to those who are tired of a certain posting style, if you find a particular user's posts to be bothersome for you:

Hit the 'My Controls' button up next to the 'View New Posts' link. Then, under the Options menu, 'Manage Ignored Members'. Add usernames, and you'll not see any posts by that person until re un-ignore them.

A practical solution for those looking to clean up the forums from those whom you are bothered by.

This goes for both 'sides'. If you're tired of someone you think is a moaner, ignore them. If you're tired of someone complaining about all the 'moaning' posts, ignore them.

well i disagree, i know grin did a great job with the limited time they had and ubi made them release it before it was ready. but unfortunatly first impressions count, and what about all the ppl new to pc gaming, half of them wouldnt even know what a patch is so they would just think eww they graw game is a clunky peice of cra p.

nothing would get changed if ppl just bend over and take it.

just like any other product you would let them know if it wasnt upto par, and that is exactly whats happening in all these negative threads, ppl are letting ubi and grin know that thier product is not upto scratch, whats the problem with that???

if there was nothing wrong ppl wouldnt complain.

graw has great potential but it should have been released fully finished like the xbox version.

i think some of you are looking at graw with rose coloured galsses on and need to take a look at reality.

sure all online games need patching to fine tune it but in graws case it needs a major overhaul.

on top of that whats with the performance, does ubi have rocks in thier head???? they have excluded such a large part of the pc game market because about 90% of ppl cant run it with decent frame rates.

Aswell as no AA omg are you seriouse??? i know the reasons why there is no AA but F.F.S they should have tried a different approach instead of insisting to use differed lighting, the only reason they used the differed lighting is because they really develpoed this game for xbox360, and when playing an xbox360 on a TV you dont see jaggies and you also sit further away so its not noticable.

stop defending a company thats here to make money, and try listening to what ppl are saying, where theres smoke theres fire.

if they gave the game away for free then sure you have no reason to complain.

edit: to quote the first post of this thread "If you are not having fun playing the game, it only stand to reason that you would quit playing it and find another game more to your liking."

well thats exactly what ppl are doing.

Edited by whc.demo

I'ts always a bit funny when someone posts a long thread 'complaining' about people who are complaining.

People who have been a part of a great game dynasty from the start feel love for it that they want to be involved in the good times and the bad. We are not just sheep who exist as consumers. In some very small part we help develope the game, our involvement takes the form of valuable feedback which the devs might read, consider and change course slightly during development (if the publishers will let them)

What to you might read as just negative comments and complaining is not so. If we just politly and sheepishly suggested things that could be better there is a chance the devs might not get the strenght of feeling and leave it as is. When there is an outcry then they really get the messege and consider a change more. sometimes they will stick to their guns and not change and that's their choice.

Strong, passionate, opionated forumposting is not always merely 'complaining'. It can just seem like that to certain types. I dont mean that in a negative way. In every social group there are types who are more likely to rock the boat and those who try to just stabelizit it. Both are nessesary.

It's not always complaining dude.

Whats worse people complaining about the bad game or people complaining about the people complaining?

People complaining about the people complaining for sure...

Anyway your pretty lucky if you dont like people complaining about the game. There would have been far more people complaining if they had stuck around, most people just laughed at how bad it was then forgot the game even existed...

Whats worse people complaining about the bad game or people complaining about the people complaining?

The problem is not people complaining per se. The problem is that certain people are persistent complainers and do so at every given opportunity. Take THIS THREAD for example.

Someone asks a simple question, and right away someone starts taking swipes at the game/developer/whatever, and do nothing to benefit the topic. The same point/complaint had been made numerous times before and since.

That, my friend, is why people start threads like "Getting tired of People complaining...."

As a service to those who are tired of a certain posting style, if you find a particular user's posts to be bothersome for you:

Hit the 'My Controls' button up next to the 'View New Posts' link. Then, under the Options menu, 'Manage Ignored Members'. Add usernames, and you'll not see any posts by that person until re un-ignore them.

I had no idea you could do that Dannik. What a great feature!! Best thing I have read today. :yes: I am on it !

OP, do you think we aren't tired of complaining? I sure know I would rather be spending my time with my clan on a lag free stable server playing another clan on TDM with the safety knowing that they can't possibly be using cheats.

Anyway your pretty lucky if you dont like people complaining about the game. There would have been far more people complaining if they had stuck around, most people just laughed at how bad it was then forgot the game even existed...

Well said that man.

' date='Jul 6 2006, 01:19 PM' post='396701']

This is great. This thread turned into complainers complaining about people that don't like complainers, and complaining about how they have a right to complain.

At least it's on-topic.

I dont' mind ppl complaining about something 1 time .. thats all we need is for it to be done ONE time and we get your point... we arn't as stupid as most of you think we do understand.. yet it seems the complainers arn't very bright because even after there complaints are addressed and are said to be coming in the upcoming patches they "think" they need to complain EVERY day until the patch comes .. you already know TDM and all that is COMING in the Next few patches yet you still COMPLAIN every day about it.. I have read threads where GRIN address YET AGAIN a complaint about Co-op and after they are done addressing it the person says well what about blah blah blah.. what are you mentally challenged ? do you even READ the posts after your own or do you just copy and paste your once good but now way over posted complaints every 6 or 7 mins? Here is the deal.. write your complaint out.. then leave .. dont come back til you hear there is a new patch.. if that doesn't address your consern then post it again and then leave again.. come back when new patch.. repeat until your happy

' date='Jul 6 2006, 01:19 PM' post='396701']

This is great. This thread turned into complainers complaining about people that don't like complainers, and complaining about how they have a right to complain.

At least it's on-topic.

I dont' mind ppl complaining about something 1 time .. thats all we need is for it to be done ONE time and we get your point... we arn't as stupid as most of you think we do understand.. yet it seems the complainers arn't very bright because even after there complaints are addressed and are said to be coming in the upcoming patches they "think" they need to complain EVERY day until the patch comes .. you already know TDM and all that is COMING in the Next few patches yet you still COMPLAIN every day about it.. I have read threads where GRIN address YET AGAIN a complaint about Co-op and after they are done addressing it the person says well what about blah blah blah.. what are you mentally challenged ? do you even READ the posts after your own or do you just copy and paste your once good but now way over posted complaints every 6 or 7 mins? Here is the deal.. write your complaint out.. then leave .. dont come back til you hear there is a new patch.. if that doesn't address your consern then post it again and then leave again.. come back when new patch.. repeat until your happy

Awww...... someone needs a hug.... c'mere....