GRAW 1.20 patch

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.20

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypecooperative.dsf(-1): Program containing class has been destroyed

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypecooperative.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\hud.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission08\mission08.dsf(0)

Hmm put the game on the shelf for another month? what's goin' on here?

I also have the one with Bullet Damage, Class has been Destroyed, and a really neat video crash... Bottom half of the screen is black, the top half is the sky with absolutely no movment.

I am still in game, able to do things, but can see absolutely nothing other than a half black/half sky that doesn't move.

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.20

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypecooperative.dsf(-1): Program containing class has been destroyed

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypecooperative.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\hud.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission01\mission01.dsf(0)

this is AGAIN!, in mission 1 this time. looks like they went 4 steps forward with 1.16 and 3 steps back with 1.20.

Not good. back to the drawing board Grin... :huh:

Yes, this is sad as I was hoping for even the extra gametype. but, if Grin said this isn't the July patch, then why have they released this patch?

doh.gif

Edited by Papa6

Yes, this is sad as I was hoping for even the extra gametype. but, if Grin said this isn't the July patch, then why have they released this patch?

The patch needed a patch? Hey, w/e, the July patch is still due out to us then! This one fixed SOMETHING! Good job, keep working on it!

Ive just downloaded and after never having any probs i now cant join any servers as it says i have diff files. ????????????? crazy

i tried joining ubi servers.

is that with NO modded files mate?

I know this might seem dumb..

The issue you are having Papa6.. are you getting when creatingyour own server and running CO-OP? Are you using any AI team members? Or are you trying to connect to another server and having the issue?

Possible that server is not updated yet?

I know this might seem dumb..

The issue you are having Papa6.. are you getting when creatingyour own server and running CO-OP? Are you using any AI team members? Or are you trying to connect to another server and having the issue?

Possible that server is not updated yet?

trying to setup a server with 3 AI. it worked fine under 1.16 and worked well. but now with 1.20..CRASH.

This was a normal thing i was doing, nothing out of the ordinary.

ok i figured out what was going on. (apparently) i had my "dedicated server" checkbox checked and this might be what it was. COOP works now

stupid frikkin dedicated server checkboxes!, :rofl: they getchya all the time....

"coop doesn't give you this option yes, but swith the gametype to DOM and check to see if it is checked."

doh.gif

Edited by Papa6

jsut unistalled what a mission, would not uninstall at all, when i put the disk back in after uninstall it asked my if i wanted to play the game had to explore the disc and uninstall again, worked then when i loaded the game back on and tried to install the patch it said the game was already updated, i went with it anyways and now it works fine.

jsut unistalled what a mission, would not uninstall at all, when i put the disk back in after uninstall it asked my if i wanted to play the game had to explore the disc and uninstall again, worked then when i loaded the game back on and tried to install the patch it said the game was already updated, i went with it anyways and now it works fine.

Well since there really is no SP address's I think I will wait on this one until we see whats all going on with this 1.20 patch.

DD

Greetings gentlemen ... not sure if anyone is willing to try this program, but a few of us who fly helicopter sims use HAMACHI ( http://www.hamachi.cc ). It fools your computer and games into thinking your on a LAN. We've had some good results with some of our games that seem to have ######-poor MP capabilities. Just my 2-cents ...

And I thought I was having issues with this game ... :D ... I have to switch mouse devices to play, but it's a small price to pay. I'm still using the original version of the game ... *smile*

*fading into the background*

I cannot play co-op at all - and it's not because of a crash.

Whenever someone tries to join a game I am hosting - they blackscreen before the inventory.

Whenever I try to join a game that someone else is hosting - I blackscreen before the inventory.

well it seems for me that ever since i installed the 1.20 patch my game lags or i get choppy game play like black screen or partail black in places, or it just looks up my whole system for a few and then comes back. and coop online is very bad it will play good then bam low fps and choppy game play. ive tried even setting GRAW to run off of 1 core instead of both or even un-overclocking my system. i havent treid turning off the SLI mode yet. but i dont know why i need to since it work fine before this patch.

my spec:

Aspire 680w ps (the Beast) , ASUS A8N-SLI--Deluxe motherboard ,AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ (TOLEDO) cpu, and a ASUS Star Ice cpu heat sink an fan. Patriot dual channel (4x1024) gig , dual EVGA 7600 GT OC 256mb slix16 vid cards , Audigy2 ZS 7.1 24 bit sound card

Greetings gentlemen ... not sure if anyone is willing to try this program, but a few of us who fly helicopter sims use HAMACHI ( http://www.hamachi.cc ). It fools your computer and games into thinking your on a LAN. We've had some good results with some of our games that seem to have ######-poor MP capabilities. Just my 2-cents ...

And I thought I was having issues with this game ... :D ... I have to switch mouse devices to play, but it's a small price to pay. I'm still using the original version of the game ... *smile*

*fading into the background*

YES and to back you up on what you said about Hamachi, which I have been using for a long time now and is a really great program.

Hamachi sets up a virtual lan with separate IP address's, with that you can connect to each other.

It's really easy to use, once you setup a server inside Hamachi you only need to do that once and not for different types of games.

So I hope it works for you as well as it has for me.

DD