Patch 1.20 Released

this really sucks, i just got my crosshairs to be intense red color, and since most servers weren't using the AC i could play online. dang it! back to the green reticle which becomes non-existant with NVG on...

stalin at it again...

Nice try GRIN, failure once again.

Still having consistent problems with anti-cheat disconnects. Our users are getting booted en masse, including people like myself who don't know what XML is or how to edit it. Does GRIN test anything before releasing it?

i guess i'm all set...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT INSTALL THE PATCH , THE TIMING IS OFF ENEN WORSE NOW. CRASHED ON A MATCH CHANGE ..........REBOOTED COMP. GOTINTO ANOTHER UBI SERVER AND CRASHED AGAIN HARD FREEZE HAD TO REBOOT.

YOU GUYS REALLY SUCK , NO WAY TO UNINSTALL THIS PATHETIC THING EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloading patch now.

Are all my mod files safe?

Just curious if it will cause any issues, if so i will remove them first.

Thnx

<_<

When enabled this feature will run certain checks to match the client with the server. Note that this will affect any users with modded files, including the main GRAW.exe. If you wish to play using modified files, make sure the server configuration matches your own, or you will not be able to play(this includes all files in the ./local/ directory).

:stupid:

:lol:

DONT INSTALL THE PATCH , THE TIMING IS OFF ENEN WORSE NOW. CRASHED ON A MATCH CHANGE ..........REBOOTED COMP. GOTINTO ANOTHER UBI SERVER AND CRASHED AGAIN HARD FREEZE HAD TO REBOOT.

YOU GUYS REALLY SUCK , NO WAY TO UNINSTALL THIS PATHETIC THING EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes there is... Uninstall the game completely, delete the folders, put the discs back in the case, then give it away, throw it away or sell it. LOL J/k on that last part...

But, just uninstall the game, delete any folders left over, then reinstall the game, and then install the patches up to 1.16.

hehe yup 4 pages of replies with no comments like this, must be the patch. :rofl:

All I can say is Thanks so much for the patch. Thanks for working so hard to keep the community up to date with fixes. You should be applauded.... I look forward to the end of July patch coming up..... Thanks again, Salute! :g_withgrin:

Still having consistent problems with anti-cheat disconnects. Our users are getting booted en masse...

Played in 3 different servers tonight. Lots of disconnects. The cd-key issue has been fixed, but now "altered game files" as well as just basic disconnects are common. Wasn't much a problem for me in 1.16. Only think I've changed in my xml file was my name (to add clan tag) and it didn't work so I changed it back. So no, I don't have hax.

Someone mentioned reboot, and I'll try that. But I don't think I'm only one of a few who are having these problems. Not a complaint, just an observation.

Still having consistent problems with anti-cheat disconnects. Our users are getting booted en masse...

Played in 3 different servers tonight. Lots of disconnects. The cd-key issue has been fixed, but now "altered game files" as well as just basic disconnects are common. Wasn't much a problem for me in 1.16. Only think I've changed in my xml file was my name (to add clan tag) and it didn't work so I changed it back. So no, I don't have hax.

Someone mentioned reboot, and I'll try that. But I don't think I'm only one of a few who are having these problems. Not a complaint, just an observation.

made exactly the same observations :blink: !

Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud; WE WANT QUICK SAVE!!!!!!!!

NO WE DON'T!! :lol:

Joking or not. Dont listen to this guy. We want a quick save feature in this game. We want any feature that adds easy replayability to GR:AW. Including firefight,defend,recon etc.. all with a respawn feature and quick saves.

Yep, I also noticed an occassion of a clean players that got incorrectly disconnected because of 'altered game files' when the map switched

Yep, I also noticed an ocassion of a clean players that got incorrectly disconnected because of 'altered game files' when the map switched

I caught that kick too, Peace! Man he was fuming. lol. I also noticed that buddy with the "altered ret files" DIDN'T get touched. I mean realy the rets are no big deal but that just the tip of the ice berg.

Is the AC active on the official servers cause i didnt see alot of ppl getting problems last nite.

Nice small patch GRIN, just have the same observation as other that having to redl the whole 128mb is a bit much for 3 fixes. Me and most of my countrymen have download limits and this doesnt do it any good ...

I do hope u keep releasing small fixes untill the July patch is here, cause its great to have some change once and a while instead of having to wait for one huge fix.

Keep up the good work :g_withgrin:

If you necessarily have to add 'quick save', then just add a limited number of them.

Still, the checkpoints are enough.

Yes i think the check point are enough, after all " to me " this is a Sim' and should be approached as if u where doing it, and ur life depended on doing it right "never being seen, very rarely heard, a felt with great impact" if u make mistakes u pay the price, i like it just as it is, the way u do the job determines the outcome, so carry your big stick, tread carefully..kick butt and take names... :ph34r: ...and feel good when you finish...

there are a few problems with it, i dont think anyone could really say otherwise, but givin time it will be easier to run stable i hope !!

Only other thing i feel is a little unreal is the amount of AI's on each mission, there's just not enough, and no NCP's ? why, there needs to be more in buildings to clear out, and when set to hard the enemy numbers should be increased by 25%

same issues here and black screen when trying go in after inventory screen too, its made no difference the new patch... for me

My favorite missions are 'Bulldog' and 'NORAD on the line', cuz there are so many enemies on those missions. When you save the general in 'Bulldog' you are faces against a lot of foes and I think there even more enemies at the end of NORAD on the line. I like that :P

Lets call this patch what it is, a 1.16 patch patch. Saying that, I would have liked to see a fix for the widescreen bug, since it was working fine prior to 1.16.

so please, GRIN, pleeeease

FIX THE WIDESCREEN IN THE NEXT PATCH!!!