MP GRAW vs orig GR

I find it strange how few #s of people really play GRAW online. I think there is still more people playing and matching in the orig GR, and its what, 15 years old. That says a hole lot about the orig game. Not so sure what it says about this version. I think the best game would be to take todays graphic and game engines and give us the orig GR again. Im hoping when the modders really get there hands on this thing that someone does just that.

Oh ya, and if GRiN is reading this, I would gladdly hand over $20 or $30 bucks for an official expansion based on the Orig GR!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see a direct port of the XBOX 360 version of GRAW. I'd buy it without a second thought. They could call it GRAW 360 (PC) or something. The PC version would have to have discrete binds of course for all weapon selections and orders as well as true AA. The XBOX 360 version of GRAW in my mind would have been the perfect Ghost Recon 2 for the PC. There is not a bell or whistle from the [Ghost Recon] you won't find in the 360 version really. It's very well done. Unfortunately I've never been able to get a handle on using a controller versus the mouse and keyboard or I'd play the 360 version of GRAW more often. That being said, I do like the PC version of GRAW we have now and wouldn't want to trade it for a port of the 360 version. The PC version of GRAW is a very unique experience. I like it very much. I only regret not holding off for say 6 months prior to purchasing the game. It would have been nice to experience the game for the first time as a more finished product, not to mention the fact my current PC does not run the game well at all. I'm running the game at 800x600 with everything turned off or on low. I still can't keep my head above 25 frames most of the time. In the next month or two hopefully I will have a new computer capable of running GRAW at 1600x1200 with everything jacked while keeping my frames above 30 on the low end. I've played GRAW on a computer capable of this quite a bit and the difference is night and day of course. This is the way GRAW was meant to be seen and played. I just won't feel I've gotten my money's worth out of this game until I can play GRAW in this fashion on my own PC.

Edited by Low Profile

Not even mention in da OLD GR1 , the coolest thing was to be able to fire a posted machine gun , in this "new version" forget about it !! this are just plain decorations or "AI just use" LOL .

cheers

p.s. missions are boring after u play them more than 3 times and that a lot !! this game dont have that inmersion "its diferent". and the weird combo of key,s just to be able to make the character a simple crouch , prone , stand , some guys were able to set a more comfy combo but still its anoying .

Edited by Cuchillo*

Not even mention in da OLD GR1 , the coolest thing was to be able to fire a posted machine gun , in this "new version" forget about it !! this are just plain decorations or "AI just use" LOL .

cheers

Yes I agree. It would be really cool to be able to fire those posted and vehicle mounted guns.

aka Take out the gunner in the jeep and get his gun to wipe out his friends :o=

WOW, THANKS TO ALL THAT POSTED AND DIDNT JUMP ALL OVER ME ABOUT MY COMMENTS!! Its nice to see you can still have a problem with graw and post about it and not get lambased by all the "GRAW IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE" people. cheers!!

I think the only time people get jumped on, is when that one person makes the same point over and over again, by making seperate threads to show their distaste.

Im pretty sure GRIN likes to see negative feedbacks as well as friendly feedback, just as long as its done in good taste.