Texture Fixing

Excursion

i know its came up afew times but its hard to sift threw the posts finding the answer.

simple question........ as you are all aware there are perticular "sets" of textures that cannot be interchanged as it doesnt render properly the black/white boxes. my request is to make this possible, ive heard you can combine the textures your using in the texture_scope.xml file. is there any truth to this.

there are afew problems im having that require a specific set of textures the (his_wall_high) and the (gh_road_). can you even inform me of the set ive to use to inable these two sets. the (gh) series in perticular. the (gh) series in perticular is important for my design.

any help would be really appriciated. i wana get my map sorted.

Edited by Excursion

• 2 months later...

i know its came up afew times but its hard to sift threw the posts finding the answer.

simple question........ as you are all aware there are perticular "sets" of textures that cannot be interchanged as it doesnt render properly the black/white boxes. my request is to make this possible, ive heard you can combine the textures your using in the texture_scope.xml file. is there any truth to this.

there are afew problems im having that require a specific set of textures the (his_wall_high) and the (gh_road_). can you even inform me of the set ive to use to inable these two sets. the (gh) series in perticular. the (gh) series in perticular is important for my design.

any help would be really appriciated. i wana get my map sorted.

Hey ...for this problem have a way to go,

open your texture_scope.xml

and add all 3 line in red..save it and make the file only read then work!

Bye

<scope>

<xi:include href="/data/settings/set_texture_scope_editor.xml#xpointer(/include/common/*)"/>

<xi:include href="/data/settings/set_texture_scope_editor.xml#xpointer(/include/city/*)"/>

<xi:include href="/data/settings/set_texture_scope_editor.xml#xpointer(/include/ghetto/*)"/>

<xi:include href="/data/settings/set_texture_scope_editor.xml#xpointer(/include/historical/*)"/>

<xi:include href="/data/settings/set_texture_scope_editor.xml#xpointer(/include/industrial/*)"/> <texture_set name="atlas_mission_specific/mission02_specific/cube" />

<texture_set name="atlas_mission_spec_editor/backdrop_cube_d" />

<texture_set name="atlas_graffiti/atlas_graffiti_01" />

<texture_set name="custom_levels/t01_hh/lightmaps" />

<texture_set name="atlas_props" />

</scope>

Edited by =TanAtoS=B52