DOMINATION SCORING NEED A CHANGE

Ive read this thread a few times, and I honestly cant think of a good reason anymore to change the way it is.

The biggest turning point in my thinking is the fact that this is supposed to be a team game, scores and kills do not matter in the long run, its the win that counts.

When the stats show up and the end of a round, Im sure people will see who got the most kills and or points and will appreciate what that person did for the team, or get jealous and try harder to beat that guys score :)

Either way - I think we need to take a step back and remember the team aspect, and not the I pwn all mentality.

Ted I move fast, Im hitting and running, and trying to keep the enemy pinned down. I dont go after every zone that needs to be taken. I am somewhat color blind, and I seek out the enemy and kill them, and let others follow me at a slower pace and grab the points.

And I dont appreciate you refering me to as a liar.

The map we played on was made by a member in my Clan and it has some small sectors in the middle of it.

You make Domination sound like its a game of chutes and ladders, its not, its war, its killing, take ground, moving forward, and repeating.

Some times I stay back and snipe, depends on the map and the mood I am in.

Im too busy trying to kill the enemy to keep looking at which sector is what color etc...

Edited by Blaster

Ted... i agree but was trying to put it more nicely.

Either way - I think we need to take a step back and remember the team aspect, and not the I pwn all mentality.

Well said... same goes for team vs team with no spawns laddering. It's not about lonewolfing, or most kills. it's about beating the other team.

and let others follow me at a slower pace and grab the points.

The zone goes faster with more in it, so by leaving the zone you are slowing them down for advancement.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

This is why I dont like Domination, and prefer last man standing.

Yes but domination covers a broader amount of playing styles.

It covers those who like objectives

It covers even the LMS'ers if put to no respawn as killing all enemies also will get you a win i do believe.

Hang in though LMS will be out. For laddering though you will have to still adjust your style as with no respawns someone with pick you off running out in front without someone covering you.