need help on how to type in the xtreme cam comands

1. For bumpklops, i believe its only the distance, so try 0 and and it will go back to first person...

2. Someone messaged me on the ubi forum about the effects

3. As for nemon, it doesnt matter how he gets the decompiler to work, because it will act like the bundlereader...

i would get ahold of that person and ask them to double check there equation if they could. Hey when your in there doing your tweaking in the xml. camera_settings,I wonder if it would make a diff in your tweaking if you change the sin and cosine first in the camer_effects first like you mention before you do your tweaking in the xml settings. ANother thing , after changing the camare_effect.xml sin and cosine, then going back to the original settings and changing everything back in the camera_settings.xml so i could play the game normaly i noticed my weapon was kind of doing this little spinning thing. NOw it dosnt effect my crosshair so its standable, but after even changing everthing back to default i cant get the swaying to stop no matter what! After changing the sin and cosine it must change something else permantly or something. try it out and see what i mean. Well, let me know man hows it going.

I really think we need to focus more on the xtreme cam then the bumpstead type because it ofers a better play. Were is there is more issues to fix in the bumpstead according to the original 3rd person mod forum. Let along torward the end of the forum the last poster was telling how the bumpstead want work to well with non widescreen monitors. Unlike the bumbstead in xtreme the camera follows strafe, it peaks(although wierdly) and you can keep mitchell fixed in a xbox 360 left position. were as there are more varialbles things to fix in bumpstead we just have to fix the anoying swaying with xtreme.

Edited by n_e_w_d_u_d_e

I posted up a small videoclip of where I left off in the other thread.

It's slightly newer than the variation I posted where I pretty much burned out on - I found a fix to lock the camera behind Mitchell's position + have it track properly now.

Still have to work out the lean function, crawling, zooming + sniping. Also need to figure out how to map a key where you can swing the camera over from the left shoulder to the right shoulder.

It's slightly newer than the variation I posted where I pretty much burned out on - I found a fix to lock the camera behind Mitchell's position + have it track properly now.

Still have to work out the lean function, crawling, zooming + sniping. Also need to figure out how to map a key where you can swing the camera over from the left shoulder to the right shoulder.

all i have is the demo currently can i do it in the demo. Did you give a full instruction on how to do this in the xml files. I how it looks, and you figured out how to keep camera behind him. Can you tell me how you did this? Do i need any programs to do this, or can i just do all this in the xml files? A list for dummies would be very helpfull for me, thanks man.

all i have is the demo currently can i do it in the demo. Did you give a full instruction on how to do this in the xml files. I how it looks, and you figured out how to keep camera behind him. Can you tell me how you did this? Do i need any programs to do this, or can i just do all this in the xml files? A list for dummies would be very helpfull for me, thanks man.

It's all done purely in the XML file. Least the adjustments I've been making to it has been purely through the XML file.

I don't have immediate access to the modified camera xml file, but you can see the relevant parts of it in the other thread. The first version of the camera was entirely too loose, but if you tighten up the cylinder aspect it *should* follow properly as well.

I took out all the other "mods" I had + the camera seemed okay still.

It's all done purely in the XML file. Least the adjustments I've been making to it has been purely through the XML file.

I don't have immediate access to the modified camera xml file, but you can see the relevant parts of it in the other thread. The first version of the camera was entirely too loose, but if you tighten up the cylinder aspect it *should* follow properly as well.

im going to do some mixing of this with the xtreme cam. Because like i see it would be hard to have this settings with a normal size monitor. THe extreme cam has a good follow but just need to get rid of the shaky ness. Can you do some mixing of the xtreme cam and yours to?

im going to do some mixing of this with the xtreme cam. Because like i see it would be hard to have this settings with a normal size monitor. THe extreme cam has a good follow but just need to get rid of the shaky ness. Can you do some mixing of the xtreme cam and yours to?

using the camera settings posted at the end of the original 3rd person view and mixing them with xtreme ive manged to get swaying greatly reduced

let me do bit more and see what i come up with.

using the camera settings posted at the end of the original 3rd person view and mixing them with xtreme ive manged to get swaying greatly reduced

let me do bit more and see what i come up with.

okay guys if you get a chance combine the 2 a little. If i look at another xml file the rest of the day im going to go crazy.