Newbie Help desk?

I am just sitting here and was looking at all the newbie questions (no offense to any new posters) and was wondering couldnt we have a Newbie Help Desk thread where newbies could ask all thier questions and the such........Just one of my stupid ideas I guess

I don't think thats a stupid idea, it would probably help a lot of new players, alot of them have the same questions and they could find out answers by reading previous posts and they wouldn't have to wait as long for answers about questions that have already been asked. Did any of the stuff I just typed make sense? :blink:

Edited by NYR_32

Being one of the struggling newbees, I think that's an excellent idea. It was the first heading I looked for. But I wonder who will be reading it to respond with answers. Won't it just attract a bunch of novices like myself? Is it just a case of the blind soldiers leading the blind soldiers?

That is because we strive for professionalism here. We want people to be able to talk about GR, get help for GR and meet up to play GR with people who want to be treated right.

And that is a great thing....

This is one of the most mature forums (except for those few people aka the URGays guy) I have ever been to and I salute all the members that post....

I think the idea of a newbie thead is great. It would greatly help those who always seem to ask the same question (posting screens, applying sigs for posts, ect.) It wasn't that long ago I was new to the forum and it was sometimes difficult to find the answers quickly. Its really great that everybody in the forums is willing to step up and help people out with the issues their having. jmho.

I'll step off the soap box now.... :D

Thanks,

Cush1