You can kiss GRAW goodbye if this 3rd person view gets out of hand

I think that we should just applaud the efforts!

and to those that dont like it, think about it like this:

even if you dont like this exact mod, making it increases the modders abilites, and may in the future create stuff that is to your liking!:):grin1:

and to those people that are looking down at the 360 graw...I own both, if you have not played the 360 version, try it. there are most definately things that are good about both versions. the only thing that I don't like about the 360 graw is having to use a gamepad, other than that it is a great game in it's own right. just wished we had the choice of weapons that you get in the 360 versions multi-player.

sorry, back on topic...this mod{3rd person} is awesome. I do agree though that it shoud not be able to be used in multi. I'd love to try the finished version on sp though.

I think that we should just applaud the efforts!

and to those that dont like it, think about it like this:

even if you dont like this exact mod, making it increases the modders abilites, and may in the future create stuff that is to your liking!:):grin1:

While I respect what your saying here, it takes away from REALISM big time.. I personally never liked it and stay away from games that have it... Fact is, when I first heard GRAW was coming out, I instantly purchased it from UBI when it was available... Not long afterwards, it was then rumoured that it was/may be 3rd person view... I instantly cancelled my order till the facts were set straight... The rest is history... :g_withgrin: