ByeBye Gr1 maps, Hello GRAW maps!

DiGiTALY -TC-

great!:) seems like you guys wont even need our tutorials!hehe

Nicely done dude , making beautiful maps is soo much time consuming too bad we don't have like 40hrs a week or more to do it like the GRIN dudes have *cough*paidhourseven*cough*

Yeah I should have picked a better job :P

lol, tumbleweed! that was actually one of the props we intended to do but never got around too...looks great too!:)

hmmm, making it roll around with require some wind...hhhmmm, you know what, that might not be impossible with the help of a physics effect in a composition! hmm I think it would require some work tho;) there might be an easier way too ofcourse..hmm, ill ask someone tommorow, but dont hold your breath, I cant guarantee a positive answer!:)

lol, if one of the scripters see this answer they will laugh at me tommorrow for being a stupid artist

lol, if one of the scripters see this answer they will laugh at me tommorrow for being a stupid artist

ok let me help you on this diverging their laughs on my awesome theory... :shifty:

tumbleweed-->it's like a vehicle :huh:

the engine sounds becomes the wind sound :blink:

the tumbleweed moves back and forth through a path :lol:

so basically you can use a vehicle's script for it :rofl:

and no..if you shoot at it you don't turn on the alarm :P

i spent like 3days trying to recreate the embessy map from the 1st GR, i felt i was making good progress slow and painful process. but i am going to abandon my efforts to re-create my embassy map and just hope that one of you guys release a GRAW version based on it. with the mind blowing deversity you fellas can bring to the maps i can wait for a 100% well done version.

FANTASIC WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS i know ive mentioned it already but do you guys think you could do a GRAW version of embessy seige.

i spent like 3days trying to recreate the embessy map from the 1st GR, i felt i was making good progress slow and painful process. but i am going to abandon my efforts to re-create my embassy map and just hope that one of you guys release a GRAW version based on it. with the mind blowing deversity you fellas can bring to the maps i can wait for a 100% well done version.

don't give up so soon, I think that in the near future there will be a huge community prop database inspired to many different enviroment (desert, artic, forest, jungle) so you'll be able to achieve that diversity on your own maps... also consider that creating a new map needs both design and technical abilities so you could be the designer and one of your buddy the 3d maker

:thumbsup:

@ make the tumble weed so you can kick it around... thatll work

of course and if italy wins the worldcup, I'll made a special soccer ball prop :lol:

don't give up so soon, I think that in the near future there will be a huge community prop database inspired to many different enviroment (desert, artic, forest, jungle) so you'll be able to achieve that diversity on your own maps... also consider that creating a new map needs both design and technical abilities so you could be the designer and one of your buddy the 3d maker

:thumbsup:

@ make the tumble weed so you can kick it around... thatll work

of course and if italy wins the worldcup, I'll made a special soccer ball prop :lol:

I got a question, how much of that rural mountain terrain can you actually climb, cause i was checkin out the custom made mountains in the editor and found a lot of area's that i figured were climbable, but werent. That may be a problem.

I got a question, how much of that rural mountain terrain can you actually climb, cause i was checkin out the custom made mountains in the editor and found a lot of area's that i figured were climbable, but werent. That may be a problem.

basically you can climb a standard stair's step (deep 30cm high +-17cm) so it's about 30 degrees

plz teach me how to import my terrain ? plz

I can't :g_guns: but I'm already givin my small contribution in a different way, hang in there just a little more :shifty: