Newbee asks:How do I unkock Multiplayer Mode?PS2

Totally new to the forum & I feel pretty dumb asking this newbee question. I've been playing GR for a couple of months now on my PS2 and I love it, but have yet to figure out how to unlock the stinkin' multiplayer mode. It has come up before, but not regularly. I'm sure it's something dumb and obvious, but it escapes my feeble mind. Any answers? Much appreciated.

Gadgetronica :(

Thanks, weazie. Looks like I stumbled on the answer to my own problem. In case anyone reads this looking for the answer: You have to complete a campaign before multiplayer is unlocked. OK, you knew that. But, if you select the character that you've been playing and that character just happens to be on the last campaign in the Desert Seige section, the multiplayer mode is greyed out (I guess they assume you will not be playing multi-player since you are at the end). So, just switch the campaign to an earlier campaign. OK, I'm as dumb as I suspected.

Take it easy on yourself bro. We have many people here willing to assist with any problems the newbies might contact. You are viewed not as the "FNG", but as another victim of the highly-addictive game called Ghost Recon. Come join the fun! :o=

Welcome to the forums and feel free to grab a Cup 'o Joe. BTW, Wednesdays are "No Pants Day"...just a heads up. ;)

Ha.. fanoogie (FNG), have'nt heard or used that term since who knows who long.

@gadgetronica - the purpose of the forum is to ultimately answer these questions anyway. No need to feel the heat. And seriuosly take into consideration that Wednesday is "no pants day" (It could save your life)

• 1 month later...