? on map TDM im makeing

AODCruiser

im makeing a map called Towers now im geting the hang of this .

now the trouble im haveing is when i put the spawns like A. dose it show when you add the spawn on the map

and B. when i go to ck the map im kicked to the desk top so i say imdoing something wrong with spawn points

Edited by AODCruiser

now the trouble im haveing is when i put the spawns like A. dose it show when you add the spawn on the map

and B. when i go to ck the map im kicked to the desk top so i say imdoing something wrong with spawn points

we really need more information to help you! be more specific about how you made the spawnpoints etc!

we really need more information to help you! be more specific about how you made the spawnpoints etc!

i whent to multi player to add spawns points alpha an bravo its shows theres a an b but i read after to use dummy spawn point the only thing i found was player itadded a guy i have team speak running if that helps 70.68.162.1

Edited by AODCruiser

For the maps to function correctly in domination mode, you have to have at least one base zone for each team (one set up as base 1 and one set up as base 2), then within each zone you need a few spawn dummy props so people don't just fall through the floor when they spawn.