Ghost Recon.net Forums

Yo Serellan! Got another weapons question for ya...

First of all kudos to you and your team for the DLC and for resisting the temptation to lash out at the naysayers....I don't think I could be as professional....but I digress.

I can pretty much tell that the red-dot scope on the M468 is modelled after the Aimpoint Comp ML2...but what the heck is the red-dot on the SCAR line? I've been trying to figure it out since the game was released!!!

Thanks,

DC

First of all kudos to you and your team for the DLC and for resisting the temptation to lash out at the naysayers....I don't think I could be as professional....but I digress.

Why would we lash out? All feedback is welcome, good and bad.

I can pretty much tell that the red-dot scope on the M468 is modelled after the Aimpoint Comp ML2...but what the heck is the red-dot on the SCAR line? I've been trying to figure it out since the game was released!!!

Thanks,

DC

The optics are based on a different line of red dots, although for trademark reasons we often make subtle changes to various equipment.

Why would we lash out? All feedback is welcome, good and bad.

Right...I know that "All feedback is welcome, good and bad" is Red Storm's mantra...and that's a very good thing...but some of that was ridiculously inane!

The optics are based on a different line of red dots, although for trademark reasons we often make subtle changes to various equipment.

Fair enough....I guess your saying "Keep looking and use your imagination." Right?

That's cool. I understand the whole trademark issue all to well.

Thanks for the reply! :thumbsup:

Till we meet again...

DC