New Training Map

I was curious if anyone knows of a modification that implements the fall down targets like the ones in the [Ghost Recon] training map. The only thing is, I want a target range that goes out to 125 meters or beyond.

Anyone know of a modification that has been created like this?

Never seen 1 in practice, lot of talk about it though.

Main issue is the targets on the training map have to be triggered to reset. You cant use the map object destroyed. Using a proximity trigger like in the advanced map is the best way.

Would be great to see a long range map though. Also a timer that automatically resets the targets every 10 secs or so would work nice.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...ed+training+map

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...ed+training+map

:huh:

I had actually made a big start on one in the winter, however it was lost during the transfer of files to my new computer along with alot of my older weapon models. I had forgotten all about it. Maybe I should get around to making a new one ;)

I had actually made a big start on one in the winter, however it was lost during the transfer of files to my new computer along with alot of my older weapon models. I had forgotten all about it. Maybe I should get around to making a new one ;)

Oh yes! Please do so! Please! Please!

:please:

Oh yes! Please do so! Please! Please!

:please:

WOULD BE AWESOME!

:o=

• 1 month later...

For anyone interested, I just made a shooting range for Ghost Recon that has thirty-five targets from 125 meters to 230 meters in range. The targets are enemy that stand motionless. You can take as much time as you would like shooting them down.

The map I used was a map from Desert Siege.

If anyone is interested in receiving it just send me a personal message with your e-mail address so I can send you the goods. You must have Desert Siege and Island Thunder in order for it to work.