How do you show mitchells head?

Ok I read the "third person mod" thread, and I was able to get it into third person, but I cannot for the life of me figure out ow to get mitchells head to show, I read the whole thread about 3-4 times, and some guy got it, but he didn't say how, ugh it looks so goofy walking around without a head! :(

Ok I read the "third person mod" thread, and I was able to get it into third person, but I cannot for the life of me figure out ow to get mitchells head to show, I read the whole thread about 3-4 times, and some guy got it, but he didn't say how, ugh it looks so goofy walking around without a head! :(

The game is not optimized for TPV, so even with the head visible, you'll more than likely encounter camera issues and I mean the kind of camera issues, which really can ruin the game for you. :(

If you really want the file, I'll upload it to my server (if nemon agrees). However currently the file only supports version 1.10 of the game.

Edited by Vth_F_Smith

Just posting another request for the head mod please.

Long time board reader, first time poster. I've been lurking quite a bit here - been kinda playing around with GRAW modding + kind of interested in getting this to work.

I know you're all highly anticipating the head mod (sounds a bit like head hunter :D) but we're having a 'lil problem here and are working on a solution. Please be patient, as soon as we have the problem solved, we'll make the file available! :) Edited by Vth_F_Smith

Just posting another request for the head mod please.

Long time board reader, first time poster. I've been lurking quite a bit here - been kinda playing around with GRAW modding + kind of interested in getting this to work.

Which version do you have? 1.10 or 1.16? Because the head "mod" will only work with vers. 1.10 at the moment. :(

I have to use the 1.6 version , maybe it works with it......

I have to use the 1.6 version , maybe it works with it......

Nope, sorry but it won't, as I previously stated. :(

However currently the file only supports version 1.10 of the game.
We're working on it, please be patient and give us the time we need to solve this issue as we don't want to release a rushed out half-backed solution! :)

Geez, there has to be a way... All that looks like the patch 1.16 blocks the script somehow unless you're in buddy cam mode, but I can't find a file that could be responsible for this inside the patch bundle. I'll keep looking (especially since without the file I can't realize my modified HUD idea for the realism mod). :(

Edited by Vth_F_Smith

Noted about the head thing, thanks. It's ashame that the workaround isn't working for 1.16.

Just had a horrible thought :lol

What if the reason the code in the other thread was crashing was because of different versions (1.10 vs. 1.16)

Cripes might have to go back to square 1 with a 1.10 game to get it right :lol