Ghost Recon.net Forums

When ever I play co-op my drone doesn't show up in the cross-com window. I can see my drone hovering in the sky above me, but no video is acutally displayed. Also, I noticed I can't get cover behind a wall while playing co-op - it only works on single player. Does anyone know why these strange things occur in co-op mode?

Note - I am NOT playing XBOX live. This is on local play.

:wall:

When ever I play co-op my drone doesn't show up in the cross-com window. I can see my drone hovering in the sky above me, but no video is acutally displayed. Also, I noticed I can't get cover behind a wall while playing co-op - it only works on single player. Does anyone know why these strange things occur in co-op mode?

Note - I am NOT playing XBOX live. This is on local play.

:wall:

Cross-Com video does not display in splitscreen. The drone will still detect enemies and display them to you in the 3D view, but the view does not display in SS for performance and real estate reasons.

Cover mode is disabled in MP, you can lean by holding down the left bumper.

Cover mode is disabled in MP, you can lean by holding down the left bumper.

Thank Jebus for that.

The thing I hated the most about single-player was getting sucked to the walls whenever you bumped into them.