I Think there is a Bug in the TActical MAp ATTACK Command

aurrous

I don’t know maybe I am expecting too much.. Does anyone know how to record a movie of the game? I am just curious.. because I can not put into words how Dumb founded I am by the AI’s use of Military Intelligence..

I updated to v1.16 hoping that The AI would more appropriately identify the Targets.

I have played this mission 4 times today, with the same results..

AI’s DIEING.. I think it might be a Bug when using the ATTACK command in the Tactical map menu..

Scenario… Fierce resistance Check point 5. First objective.. Destroy to tanks in the court yard..

Blue Corner (Aplha Tango (north side of plaza), Bravo Tango( south side of plaza))

Red Corner (Kirkland, Pencil Stamper (Brown), Crayola(Allen) , The Hap’n Cap’n, and 2 tanks.) All players have ZUES..

Quick Recap.. 6 tank busters.. Two tanks.. Good odds?!

My Team approaches the palace from the SE corner of the palace..

They MOVE to a Safe point not in line of site is issued..

Crayola fails to follow orders.. Peaks around corner and gets shot.. IM HIT.. TAKING FIRE.. The order to move FAR away from the corner is issued..

The Fearless war cry IM HIT, IM HIT, TAKING FIRE..

OK THE MOVE ORDER TO MOVE EVEN FURTHER AWAY FROM THE CORNER IS ISSUED.. Soo he Naturally moves closer to the TANk..

“I knew the guy was section 8 when I caught him eating the crayons.. Capt. Crayola my finest officer.â€

Finally, I get HardRock away from the Tank, and get him to stop moving..

I issues the TEAM COMMAND.. STOP!

I move into position behind the Dumpster on the east side of the building..

I take my Zues and bust one Tank.. Bravo Tango Down.

(leaving Two good tanks and 3 Zues.) Odds Should be great..

I walk around to the WEST Side of the building with the dumpster on it..

I Get Apha tangos attention.. Hes firing at me..

I order the two tanks into the plaza from the west.. on the Tactical map..

I place them SMACK DAB in the middle of the plaza and give them orders to attack the Alpha tango on the Map.. They move into position.. And Sit there like mold on bread..

They are getting fired at.. I get the tanks attention.. Move them again..

Still no luck! They are Kissing cousins right now.. NOT FIRING..

Moving them all around commanding ATTACK THE ALPHA TANK..

Not happening.. So I figured I would use the Wonder twins, and maybe get lucky..

I slap the paste out of Pencils Stampers hands… Clean the paste off of his face, and point to his Rocket launcher.. and point to the Tank.. I keep the commands Simple.. "MONGO SHOOTS TANK".. "TANK GO BOOM GOOD", " YOU GO BOOM BAD" using the Tactical map.. I direct him to attack the tank.. I Am not joking.. he moves 10 feet from the tank.. shoots it with his gun… I CAN SEE THE BARREL ON THE TURRET SWING TO HIM… LOOK HIM RIGHT IN THE EYES! I SCREAM!! RunN FOREST RUNNNNNNN!!! BOOOOOOOMMMM! So alpha tango goes back to hammering on the tanks..

BOOM!!!! one tank down.. Still trying to get the last tank to shoot each other.. Not happening.. I Say SCREW IT.. ALL IN..

I tell the whole ghost team to move into position. Using the tactical map.. And TAKE THE TANK DOWN..

I watch on the tactical map as the run right up to the tank, and start throwing rocks at it..

They start yelling they are hit.. and it hurts.. and they want to go home to see mommy..

They run past the tank and keep shooting it with their guns..

######!! BOOM! Pencil stamper dies..

Finally, time to play monkey in the middle! I position the last tank in on the west end of the north road.. And Kirckland on the EASt END and Kirkland gets the GOAL!!..

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, I shoot him because I have to reload the game anyways because I lost 1 tank and 2 ghost in a fight that I should have won with no casualties.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?!!

I played it a few other ways with similar results..

AI will run up to a tank if you command them to attack in tactical mode..

AI will not identify the TANK CORRECTLY AND USE THE ZUES ROCKET..

AI TANKS WILL NOT FIRE 80% of the time.

Signed,

Dances with Turrets.

P.S I did notice a marked improvement of the AI in HELO STOMPING.