How much would you pay if Red Storm made a Ghost recon like game

i wouldnt pay over 50 for a video game

I paid £300+ plus for GRAW 360, 'cause that's the only reason I bought the console - to play GRAW. Bad news for me I have a control pad deficiency/keyboard dependancy that prevents me from enjoying it :(

VBS is over $200 to buy and has a tightknit community, so that price range does sell games, but only to very small numbers.

There's no need for a game to cost the moon anyway, dev teams (should) know exactly what gamers like and don't like, and satisfying those needs is not strictly a financially driven issue.

I don't want to pay, because GRAW is too raw and new weapons and maps are nothing matter for me.

They (GRIN and Ubi) should to think and work better. Ubi has too much money to have it more from me to make gun packs and etc. If they made too raw game (GRAW) they MUST do weapon packs free of payment.

Edited by RLT-Olegrus

After buying Lockdown, I think I'd be very wary of buying any new RSE developed PC game, no matter what the price. To be honest, there is not a single developer I've found that has consistently produced good games, game after game. For whatever reason, they ALL start producing rubbish soon or latter.

Maybe I'm just jaded about the whole PC gaming thing, I don't know. I really enjoyed GRAW in SP mode, it was a great experience. But, the lack of MP modes I enjoy has prevented me "really" getting into it. But this can be said of just about every game I've played in the last 4 years. To be honest, there has not really been anything revolutionary in terms of gameplay in recent years. Graphics and sound have improved... but thats about it. Maybe it's got to do with getting older and having more "real" issues to deal with than games... I don't know. I'm swamped with work right now, and have a sick wife to boot... so the gaming thing isn't a priority for me right now.

Either way... in answer to the question posed: I would try the demo first. If it was really good, I'd pay... $50.

After buying Lockdown, I think I'd be very wary of buying any new RSE developed PC game, no matter what the price. To be honest, there is not a single developer I've found that has consistently produced good games, game after game. For whatever reason, they ALL start producing rubbish soon or latter.

Uh............ you wana call Blizzard Entertainment and ask them how thier sales are? Uh they created Multiplayer too with Warcraft and mainly Starcraft on Battlenet. WE all know this isnt a Shooter but hells bells dont discount Blizzard! Its real time stratagy too!

RSE !! developing !! NO PROBLEMA AMIGO that game it's already SOLD!!!

Lockdown it's gonna be patched so !!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!! lol .

My respects for SERELAN and GREAT DEVELOPING TEAM . for a great "console experience" . dot.

They can doit no problem , if they will ...that's another History that you will not understand.

cheers

I paid £300+ plus for GRAW 360, 'cause that's the only reason I bought the console - to play GRAW. Bad news for me I have a control pad deficiency/keyboard dependancy that prevents me from enjoying it :(

VBS is over $200 to buy and has a tightknit community, so that price range does sell games, but only to very small numbers.

There's no need for a game to cost the moon anyway, dev teams (should) know exactly what gamers like and don't like, and satisfying those needs is not strictly a financially driven issue.

:whistle:

I bought the x-box same reason, on line kit, the lot...

Gathers dust a lot now.

:rolleyes:

:whistle:

I bought the x-box same reason, on line kit, the lot...

Gathers dust a lot now.

:rolleyes:

I did it for the xbox and GR2.

Played for a week, let it sit till I found out it was canceled on PC.

Sold it all.

I do not believe Ubi will allow RSE to make a PC game ever again.

:blink:

why?????

Rainbow Six Lock(Let)Down

If you look at what RSE IS developing right now, you will see that it is nothing but console games. Letdown (yes I said it) was a port from the console version. Ubi farmed out GRAW instead of having RSE do it (though that may not be a bad thing). The latest version of R6, Vegas, is being developed by Ubi Montreal again. Since GR first came out in 2001, all games from RSE has been console games (even if it were ported to the PC). There has not been a PC game that RSE has developed strictly as a PC game since GR. Remember, GR2 was going to be a port from the XBox version and not developed with the PC strictly in mind.

The evidence is there, one just has to look at it all to be able to surmise that RSE is no longer a trend setter in the PC game arena and are now trying to capture something from the console arena.

I think GRIN could do the GR game we all want if the were completely unshackled from UBI. I see it in GRAW. GRAW might not be the game I or other wished it was, but its not a bad game and I think that GRIN "Got" it, even if it didn't come through in the final game.