Ghost Recon.net Forums

When I export my Dom map it drops me to desktop, not crash, just puts me to desktop, when I click graw I see the map has finished, I hit close and run Graw to test the map. For my map pick, it is the last thing I see in the editor, ex: you can see my mouse, and my props tab, Now I was thinking do I have to hover above the map before I go to export it or what? Also right before it goes to desktop I see my map in an over head view, but really quickly then boom desktop. Any one got any Ideas?

Actually its not a crash. The editor recommends you not being in fullscreen when you export the map. It drops you to desktop because it runs the bundler.exe file in order to export your map. It doesnt effect anything and its actually just a sign that its finished just reopen the editor.

Also right before it bundles it I think it auto creates the top view tac map. However If its already created I dont think it recreates it but im not completely sure of this so I would deleted after changes and reexporting it should be in your work folder or work_temp folder and be called "yourmapname.tga". I have had mixed dealings with this as the tac map doesnt work correctly in my map but I think thats due to me not deleting it the last time I exported it.

Also It may only generate when you calculate the lightmaps so be aware of this possiblity also.

Actually its not a crash. The editor recommends you not being in fullscreen when you export the map.

The way I read it, it's just saying that you don't have to be in fullscreen to export. I.e - you can do other stuff in windows while it's rendering.

I've been exporting in fullscreen.

I was also wondering how you make that tacmap in domination. Only made a couple of DM maps atm and they surely aren't showing in the mapview on the playerlist screen!