Ghost Recon.net Forums

This one is for all the haterz....

I started playing GRAW online w/ the new content on Friday. Nevermind the fact that I found three of the new maps to be the sickest ever. Nevermind the fact that I am still drooling over the SCAR-H SV and SR-25 SD. Nah...forget all that for a second. :)

I couldn't figure out why, but my online experience was more...how shall I say this? Pleasant? I couldn't put my finger on it for the longest time. Then it dawned on me: The same people that are complaining about the 1200 pt. price tag are, in fact, the same people that whine and moan online. Don't get me wrong, there's still plenty of smack-talk, but I don't think I heard one "Cheater!" or "B.S." complaint...of course, I could be wrong, but I doubt it. :D

So, on behalf of the people that bought the DLC, I would like to thank the crybabies for not buying it. :thumbsup:

The situation is somewhat analogous to Thanksgiving dinner:

The adults get to sit at the big table and get bigger portions.

The juveniles sit at the kiddies' table and get smaller portions.

Don't worry too much, kiddies!

When you decide to grow up, you can sit at the big table too!!! ;)

I couldn't figure out why, but my online experience was more...how shall I say this? Pleasant? I couldn't put my finger on it for the longest time. Then it dawned on me: The same people that are complaining about the 1200 pt. price tag are, in fact, the same people that whine and moan online.

Wow, do you think there is a possibility that this was an intended feature of the DLC's pricing? ;)

I couldn't figure out why, but my online experience was more...how shall I say this? Pleasant? I couldn't put my finger on it for the longest time. Then it dawned on me: The same people that are complaining about the 1200 pt. price tag are, in fact, the same people that whine and moan online.

Wow, do you think there is a possibility that this was an intended feature of the DLC's pricing? ;)

I don't think so.

But, it is a nice side-effect of the pricing.