Moving Objects->Mouse Thumb Button Help!

ziggy

Hi Guys,

I dont have a thumb button on my mouse so I cannot move objects around in the editor after they are placed. Does anyone know a way around this? Maybe some way to simulate a mouse button click by pressing a keyboard button?

:wall: << moving objects without a thumb button.. :)

Thanks,

Ziggy

Hi Guys,

I dont have a thumb button on my mouse so I cannot move objects around in the editor after they are placed. Does anyone know a way around this? Maybe some way to simulate a mouse button click by pressing a keyboard button?

:wall: << moving objects without a thumb button.. :)

Thanks,

Ziggy

I have a similar problem, anyone have a solution?

guess i'll have to write an app to do this :) i'll hook into the dinput library and capture an unused key on the keyboard to map to "move object" and pass it into the mouse input buffer :D

In order to do this i'll have to pass a mouse click into the dinput mouse controller. Does anyone have any info on how i could acheive this?

I'll try with passing the WM code to the window, but dunno how successful thats going to be ;) (probably not very)

guess i'll have to write an app to do this :) i'll hook into the dinput library and capture an unused key on the keyboard to map to "move object" and pass it into the mouse input buffer :D

In order to do this i'll have to pass a mouse click into the dinput mouse controller. Does anyone have any info on how i could acheive this?

I'll try with passing the WM code to the window, but dunno how successful thats going to be ;) (probably not very)

1st I'm bumping this because this question is still lingering...

I've been deleting and repositioning my cursor to date, my thumb button function seems to be none functional... in the Map Editor...

So Ziggy any update on the 'dinput library', I really need that move function it would save so much more time.

;)