Firing the ZEUS-MPAR while prone.

Thanks for the most excellent link action!

Taken from the link you provided.

5-4. PRONE POSITION

The prone position is the most dangerous position due to its proximity to the ground. Ideally, the ground should slope downward from the rear of the launcher. This reduces the effects of the backblast.

a. Lie on your stomach with your body at a 90 degree angle to direction of fire, and with your body and legs to the left of the direction of fire.

b. Ensure that neither your body nor your legs are in the backblast area.

c. Unlike other firing positions, this one prevents you from placing the launcher on your right shoulder. Instead, you must hold the launcher in place against your upper right arm. For stability, apply extra pressure on the firing mechanism with your right hand. The prone position is the least stable of all firing positions. You must practice it often to become confident using it. Figure 5-8 shows the prone positions for the LAW and AT4.

DANGER

FAILURE TO MAINTAIN A 90 DEGREE ANGLE FROM THE DIRECTION OF FIRE COULD CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH TO THE FIRER.

Good read. In Ghost Recon you could die if you fired at the improper angle while crouched. From the prone position you couldn't even weapon it up. I always thought that was cool. I was just messing around with the ZEUS-MPAR today and realized I could fire it from a completely level surface while prone with no damage. I was suprised to be able to do this.

Edited by Low Profile

I don't have a military background, but I can't imagine for the life of me we should be able to fire the ZEUS-MPAR while prone which is currently possible. This is just an observation from a realism standpoint.

Good catch! Too much Hollywood in the game already.