Ghost Recon.net Forums

After spending about 2.5 hrs playing the new stuff, I'll say that I am overall pretty impressed with what we got. Nevermind the cost, but the new maps are really what we should be getting with GRAW and are great. Also, the "re-lit" maps are much more impressive than I thought they would be and can really change things completely.

Blind Siege from what I can tell so far is awesome and they really seemed to have improved it over BS on Summit Strike. The bases are well diversified and it really provides a new stlye of gameplaying. Haven't checked out the Team Battle mode yet though....

The weapons are very nice additions. Personally I couldn't be happier with the SR25-SD(the muzzled sound is nice) but the other weapons are handy as well. Tried the long-range scar which was nice, and I think one of the new grenadiers is great.

I understand there are people who don't and won't pay for the content, to each his own but if ya do get it. You got some fun new stuff to play with....

I for one don't mind dropping a few bones on it, and think they did a great job so Thanks Ubi and Redstorm!!

seems like the snipers went and gave a good blow to redstorm cause these maps are tailor made for them...well thankfully people will have to finally slow down and small fireteams will be important. Yes i really do like the new content specially the shipping port map...

Is it just me or is the enemy AI beefed up??

Anyhow the relit maps make a big difference (hopefully people dont tweak their tv to ruin the effect).

bottom line love the content.

aside from a couple of franchises and some horsepower i dont really see a big difference between the content of the 360 and the eventual content of the ps3 (graphics isnt a big deal to me)..they both will be flooded with fps so to me it was more xboxlive and the controller that won me over....but to each his own.

on a side note team battle rocks!! adds life and chaos to the battlefield...though i wish the uniforms the AI are wearing were available for the player to use (berets and black lbv). The fact that u can have AI for blind siege is also a big plus.

Edited by 5timechamp

seems like the snipers went and gave a good blow to redstorm cause these maps are tailor made for them...well thankfully people will have to finally slow down and small fireteams will be important. Yes i really do like the new content specially the shipping port map...

Is it just me or is the enemy AI beefed up??

Anyhow the relit maps make a big difference (hopefully people dont tweak their tv to ruin the effect).

bottom line love the content.

I think these new maps have something for every speciality and you're right. The new, more adaptive AI forces players to do the one thing that not enough people have been doing up till now in coop..... PLAY AS A TEAM ......