Redstorm

ghost627

Congratulations for having a developer that got more than 18 months to develop a complete game.

:blink:

Anyways, on the original question, at this moment, no, it is not available on a disk, although that is not ruling anything out.

:thumbsup: K. I heard the A.I. has been upgraded does it allow you to be stealthier? The A.I. was o.k. from the start except for some moments when they will just sit in front of you or run past you without doing anything.

I hope it does come on a disc in the future and I know many other gamers do as well

Congratulations for having a developer that got more than 18 months to develop a complete game.

Anyways, on the original question, at this moment, no, it is not available on a disk, although that is not ruling anything out.

:thumbsup: K. I heard the A.I. has been upgraded does it allow you to be stealthier? The A.I. was o.k. from the start except for some moments when they will just sit in front of you or run past you without doing anything.

I hope it does come on a disc in the future and I know many other gamers do as well

Do you have DSL or High speed internet ??. Because if you do, you can get "(the free)XBL Silver" and download "Chapter 2" :yes:. That's what i did because i dont have XBL Gold.

Or take your 360 to a friends house and download it (If they have DSL or High speed).

Edited by USMC Maggot

Do you have DSL or High speed internet ??. Because if you do, you can get "(the free)XBL Silver" and download "Chapter 2" :yes:. That's what i did because i dont have XBL Gold.

Or take your 360 to a friends house and download it (If they have DSL or High speed).

My aunt has high speed how long would it take to set up a live acount ? And do I need a credit card or somethin to buy microsoft points?

My aunt has high speed how long would it take to set up a live acount ? And do I need a credit card or somethin to buy microsoft points?

Not long at all if you have a hotmail account....hint hint....

You can buy MS points at all gaming retailers e.g. Gamestop etc. I think even Wal-Mart and Target sell them as well...I could be wrong though.

You don't need a credit card... just go to any store the sells 360 games and you will be alble to buy MS Points there.

You don't need a credit card... just go to any store the sells 360 games and you will be alble to buy MS Points there.

I have 2 xbox 360's does that mean I have to buy it twice? I pretty sure it does. So i'll just get one. and does anyone know if the xbox downloadable content will work on the 360?

Specifically GR2 , GR2 SS, and Splinter cell chaos theory

and does anyone know if the xbox downloadable content will work on the 360?

From Audioholics:

Saved Games and Transferability

Content will not be transferable from Xbox to Xbox 360, including saved data and downloadable content. To help with this issue, all free downloadable content for original Xbox games plus premium content for Halo 2 will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace for free. Xbox 360 owners will be able to get this free with an Xbox Live Silver or Gold membership.