Dating sites.....what a loada $*@*

MiNeRvA

lol!! we deny it cos its beyond coherance!! (was that the right word?)

If we were to agree with you then you wouldnt think it wasnt true would you? we're damned if we do and damned if we dont!!

Besides, me, Gav, and another female met up at Fairford for the international air tattoo and it wasnt me that was sat on his lap ;) lol

Edited by MiNeRvA

lol!! we deny it cos its beyond coherance!! (was that the right word?)

If we were to agree with you then you wouldnt think it wasnt true would you? we're damned if we do and damned if we dont!!

Besides, me, Gav, and another female met up at Fairford for the international air tattoo and it wasnt me that was sat on his lap ;) lol

:o

You have to envy Gav. He has two women inviting him to the same event AND he is the first person they both think to ask. With one he gets invited every year and has the opportunity to share her birthday with her. With the other, she acquires free tickets. However, he gets to hang out with both. Lucky dog. :rolleyes:

AND he is the first person they both think to ask.

LOL who told you that nonsense?? I asked everyone that goes into the pub i work in, male and female......just none of them like planes so it always ends up being just me, my friend & sometimes my dad! :rofl:

:o

You have to envy Gav. He has two women inviting him to the same event AND he is the first person they both think to ask. With one he gets invited every year and has the opportunity to share her birthday with her. With the other, she acquires free tickets. However, he gets to hang out with both. Lucky dog. :rolleyes:

When you're hot, you're hot..... :thumbsup:

And just for the record, it wasn't all so wonderful - I actually had to drive there myself, can you believe that?? The way zjj paints it, anyone would think I had a limo or something to pick me up! I had it so hard last weekend...

Lmao :lol:

Edited by Gav80

And just for the record, it wasn't all so wonderful

sure looked like you were enjoying yourself to me :rofl:

Zjj, i'm becoming increasingly concerned about your interest in Gav's lovelife, are you sure it isn't you that's sweet on him & your just using me as an excuse to distract eveyone from the fact?? I mean you did stay at his house for however long......leaving article's next to the TV in his "bedroom" :whistle:

I'd post a reply, but there just isn't any way from keeping this looking like a bad soap opera..........

Face it, zjj, Min and this mysterious unnamed "other female" from the weekend (who happens to be an ex-girlfriend) all want me... It's tough being irresistible... :rofl:

Edited by Gav80

Zjj, i'm becoming increasingly concerned about your interest in Gav's lovelife, are you sure it isn't you that's sweet on him & your just using me as an excuse to distract eveyone from the fact??

I wouldn't call it an "interest in Gav's lovelife" it's more like he and I are such close friends that I know more about it than many of his other friends. :blink:

Besides, it wouldn't do me any good to be sweet on him. He has a fondness for Brits over Americans, which I'm sure you knew already.

It's tough being irresistible... :rofl:

yea Gav, so irresistable ur single huh Gav? lol

I wouldn't call it an "interest in Gav's lovelife" it's more like he and I are such close friends that I know more about it than many of his other friends. :blink:

not if you think theres anything between me & him you dont lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

was just messin with ya Zjj :whistle:

not if you think theres anything between me & him you dont lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The way the two of you interacted was like a couple of school kids. You know, where the boy will pull the girl's hair because he secretly likes her but doesn't want to admit it so they do "mean" things to each other.

That is one of the reasons why I think there is something between you and him.... an attraction that neither of you will admit to or have realized is there, yet. It wouldn't surprise me if the two of you hooked up in a year or two.

[/psych analysis 101]

Lmao! That's exactly what I was going to say after reading her post until I saw you'd beaten me to it!

And what's this about me preferring Brits over Americans, zjj? I'm quite happy to go out with Americans too, but they're not that common over here...

The way the two of you interacted was like a couple of school kids. You know, where the boy will pull the girl's hair because he secretly likes her but doesn't want to admit it so they do "mean" things to each other.

That is one of the reasons why I think there is something between you and him.... an attraction that neither of you will admit to or have realized is there, yet. It wouldn't surprise me if the two of you hooked up in a year or two.

[/psych analysis 101]

Excuse me....??? "Pulling each other's hair"...? When exactly did we do anything like that? We're no more mean to each other than we are to anyone else. I don't know what you think was so inappropriate in our interactions either. Don't the people you know get on well with their friends or something?

And what's this about me preferring Brits over Americans, zjj? I'm quite happy to go out with Americans too, but they're not that common over here...

IMO, I cannot imagine you ever seriously dating an American, whether they were in abundance there or not. *shrugs*

Be fair, that's not quite true.....

EDIT: You changed your post! Now mine looks stupid! I don't need your help for that - I'm more than capable of managing it quite successfully on my own!

Edited by Gav80

internet rules! with raging drama like this, who has time or want to develop computer games? :D

Lol... Like I said in an earlier post on this thread, there's no way for me to stop this turning into a very bad soap opera, is there....

I'm quite happy to go out with Americans too, but they're not that common over here...

LOL :rofl:

anyway...... got some more for you..........

And for our newest entry!!! ..... JoshuaLonUK [16:03]: Get real babe if you dont like the web then dont come on chat rooms! its reality

Joshua darling, i love the internet, i've been using it for 10 years and no love, mummy told you wrong. Chat rooms are not reality, they are just chat rooms....u know....for CHAT.....If you wanna do dirty things online thats your prerogative but to expect everyone else to think like you is just wrong!!

tease? lord no! i got enough trouble without encouraging them! imagine what it would be like then!!

well heres the latest from "flixster" the one Rocky sent us to (thanx Rocky :angry: )

Hi - thanks for accepting my invitation - i just looked who, in the area, had a "best friend" score and picked the most attractive !! Shallow I know, but I am honest !!

I'm at work at the moment and they have very secure firewalls etc but if you're wondering what I look like I have a profile on www.faceparty.com/luckin4 fem

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dale

So of course, i come out in full force with my reply (i think i'm getting nastier if ever that was possible!!)

Well sorry Dale,

I'm not usually rude but I felt this required an exception to that rule.

If you want to live life being shallow i figured that I should return the favour.

You are too ugly for me to talk to. Nasty I know, but at least i'm honest!!

Thanks for your message though