Grin Stats...

Yeah, it was really good games! Thanks to you and the other people that were around :cheers:

I'll also say that I really liked your server - it was some of my own first "real" rounds on the 1.16 and it gave me a big hint of GRAWs potential. Playing without tactical points and three rounds on each map in a well filled ranked server whitout abusers was a really nice experience. It gave a sense of competition, teamwork and realism that I haven't found anywhere else yet :thumbsup:

Not to say that it's the ultimate settings for everyone, just the some of the best for my game style. I would like to find a server with limited respawns and no points as well, but you can't have everything :)

I was wondering why i havent seen a server with no respawns or just one. It would definitly make you take your time a bit more rather than run n gun. Is no respawns even possible? Sorry if there has been these servers out there , maybe be ive over looked them.

I would like to find a server with limited respawns and no points as well, but you can't have everything :)

Yea, we are likely goin to reduce spawns, We just mess around with different settings/a lot of spawns in the beginning to fill the server up and try out different things.

Yes Postal, one or no spawns is possible, but it may be difficult to fill the server up (at least in the early GRAW era) as players tend to leave when they died...most don't want to wait...

An observer option mode when dead like in [GR] could have helped

Cheers

Woohoo, I am ranked 50th and I only polayed 2 games in there ! :D

Yeah, that's because about 200-300 are online playing tvt... :g_withgrin::stupid:

Incorrect... our server has had 241 DIFFERENT PLAYERS in it alone in 2 weeks since i put the stats up. That is more then GR1 has had in the last year and 1/2. also that is just Domination.

Are you even playing it? LOL! I'm thinking you are not at the moment.

Yeah, it was really good games! Thanks to you and the other people that were around :cheers:

I'll also say that I really liked your server - it was some of my own first "real" rounds on the 1.16 and it gave me a big hint of GRAWs potential. Playing without tactical points and three rounds on each map in a well filled ranked server whitout abusers was a really nice experience. It gave a sense of competition, teamwork and realism that I haven't found anywhere else yet :thumbsup:

Not to say that it's the ultimate settings for everyone, just the some of the best for my game style. I would like to find a server with limited respawns and no points as well, but you can't have everything :)

I agree, AttackForceZ is one of the better servers. There's such a small selection of good servers, I just hope you guys keep it up!

On a side note, I've played with Bumbi several times. You are definately one of the better players when it comes to tactics. A lot of players run out and kill things instead of capturing zones!

Edited by MagicK

I agree, AttackForceZ is one of the better servers. There's such a small selection of good servers, I just hope you guys keep it up!

On a side note, I've played with Bumbi several times. You are definately one of the better players when it comes to tactics. A lot of players run out and kill things instead of capturing zones!

Thanks for the kind words!

We try to keep it clean. Hopefully the anticheat gets fixed soon so we can implement it

We also try to help people get the best experience with tweaking there computers to make it run a little smoother.

Great games tonight all that played. WillieP took my 2nd place on the ladder (in our stats) but only by 700 points. we were on opposite teams and shutting each other down back and forth a lot.

As a question for those that play on our server... would you like the spawns reduced? I know our players would but right now we like the traffic. Currently they are at 15 with 20 minute games. I am thinking about around 5-10 for a bit.

Our Server has been change to time limit per round 25 minutes, Spawns 10. We may reduce it to 5 at some point (it was at 20)

Watch our message of the day when you enter to see what it is.

Bumbi was around again, check his stats. Also GRNET NYR.

See you all in the game!!!

Due to a whole bunch of possible cheaters on our server today, the anticheat is on to stay. If you get a cd key rejected between rounds, just rejoin Hopefully GRIN will fix this issue and release a small patch for us that have servers.

This was the 1st day we had any amounts of cheaters on our server (that we could tell) so the anticheat even with the buggyness will stay.

Probably a good call. Id rather deal with diconnects then cheaters anyday.

same here... Colin was in playing and flagged me when i joined. Hopefully the CD Key rejection is a gamespy issue with the anticheat and not a patch issue... maybe already fixed.