It's On NOW!

MAX419

Go check for yourself...it JUST came on the marketplace....

725MB!!!

3% Complete!!!

Here's a riddle for ya:

Q - What's the difference between people that are complaining and people that aren't???

A - 1200 pts!!!!

Edited by MAX419

Holy ######!, I think EVERYONE is downloading it right now.

I've been at 1% for 5 minutes, and I have a 10 megabit connection.

Yipperz...I've been at 35% for a while now.....talk about a bottle neck!!! :blink:

I think that it's pretty evident that the "boycott" has failed....just a thought..... ;)

I was at 27%, then it said the download could not be completed. So when i try to do it again, it starts at 1% then says the same thing. I spent 3 HOURS waiting, and now it cant be completed?

Way to plan ahead Ubi and microsoft, maybe you shoulda bought some more servers before releasing!!

A quote from 1 of the members of my Ghost Recon Clan:

New Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter content ... 1200 MS Pts/$15.

Downloading content, 3 cancel and restart download sequences ... 2.5 hours gone forever.

Getting a** raped for content that you can't play ... priceless!

well, my download finished. and i have to say everything is really really great. first the lil stuff. the new camo's are great. actually camoflauge you this time.

the m4 6.8 is my new favorite weapon. lots of power. on single shot it is devastating

silent sniper is really really good as well. very quiet, and even more accurate that the loud version in my opinion

new scar.....eh

ak lmg....eh nothing great about either of those two

all the old relit maps are amazing. they actually are such a change that they seem like brand new maps believe it or not. that made an effort to change the lighting in a way that changes gameplay not just the cosmetics.

the new maps are really really big. lots of variety and many different elevation points. you can get some real high ground on these maps. I like how the day light version of shipping port , looks like it is from the sp part of the game. all sp lovers will love the day version of shipping ports.

i have to say after doing quick run throughs of the maps. these were the maps that i was really hoping for. they remind me of old GR maps. wide open, lots of choices on where to go, and lots of cover and foliage. i havent done the coop missions yet. waiting for my clan to get the dlc before i do that.

That is good news on the maps Opsix. I am especially heartened to hear about the size of the new ones ... size does matter ;)

yeah the coffee plantation is ######*ing huge. also. all the night variation maps are great. really dark. requires you to slow down, they remind me of bunker hill redux from summit strike in terms of darkness.

Mine was done by the time I woke up this morning. Last night I was starting to worry I wouldn't get to check this out over the weekend. Sheesh.

Yes it's pricey, but i'm with Poon. Just knowing it's there is too great a temptation.

Unfortunately, I had to go in to work. Starting to feel a little under the weather... <_<

Mine was done by the time I woke up this morning. Last night I was starting to worry I wouldn't get to check this out over the weekend. Sheesh.

Yes it's pricey, but i'm with Poon. Just knowing it's there is too great a temptation.

Unfortunately, I had to go in to work. Starting to feel a little under the weather... <_<

We need a cough or sneeze/blow nose smiley. :rofl: