Keep your GRAW disc's unscratched RE@D

Every day of use your discs will become more and more scratched. Here is method that enables you to run graw without the need of your dvd or cd. It doesnt modifiy, rewrite, delete, or move and files, thus its not a crack or hack. You must have the full legal game to be albe to use it. NOTE: This does not enable you to make copies of your disc. Thats not what this does.

[3.7] Warez : Links to warez sites or discussion of warez is not permitted. Breach of this rule can lead to legal proceedings against this site, and will not be tolerated. [Thing that should not be spoken of here] are against the Ubi Soft licencing agreement and are included in this rule - which is strictly enforced.

To forum admin's: this is not a cd dvd crack or hack, you msut own teh game to be ale to use it. I belive that this thread is following you rules, adn am asking for it to remain posted. TY, Slayer

hey if u wanna get ur stuff scratched thats fine with me. But for some people the game is saying they dont have original disc when they have the oringinal disc in the drive. So I am just helping the them out along with other people who want to keep their disc mint!

hey if u wanna get ur stuff scratched thats fine with me. But for some people the game is saying they dont have original disc when they have the oringinal disc in the drive. So I am just helping the them out along with other people who want to keep their disc mint!

I'm lucky to have two disc as I got a DVD version with a PhysX card but my original version is out of balance bigtime :rofl: and I'm sure it won't last that long in that condition.

Thanks for the file although I got it from the other forum. ;)

To forum admin's: this is not a cd dvd crack or hack, you msut own teh game to be ale to use it.

But it is a CD/DVD crack. That's what it does. It's a crack, you shouldn't have posted it.

ROFL! I just dwonloaded to check it out and it even includes piracy tools like Securom loader (to get past copy protection) and it includes image files. Time to delete thread I think.

I prefer to use Game Jackal and yes, the SecuRom crap is not a problem as long as Game Jackal is running on the latest version. I keep all of my game discs in a caddy deal. They are as new as the day I bought them. I only need them to reinstall a given game. Been using Game Jackal for several years now. Works well.