TDM release

Grin, now that you have screwed up released the 1.16 patch :seehearspeak:

and by your own acknowledgment of admission (which I applaud you for) need to fix the patch, :grin1: please continue your streak of honesty and tell the True MP Community (TVT) how long has this patch gaff has delayed our TDM, Siege, Hamburger Hill etc... :pokerface:

I know why you guys gaffed the patch btw, WORLD CUP!!! :tv:

I hope you guys can beat Germany!!! Just remember, historically in combat and sports, the Germans are good openers, good middle game, but thanks be to God, they can’t close em!

Good luck! Now go kick some Kraut ######!! :showoff:

ETA MEIR GRAUT NO GUT!

Edited by semperfi_bohica

Regarding patch 1.16 issues

GRiN_Stickan Posted on: Today, 08:26 AM

Recruit - 3rd Class

Group: GRIN

Member No.: 10,345

I just want to make a short statement about the issues many of you have seen since the release of the patch.

We are now aware of them, most notably the CD Key rejected issue. Unfortunately they eluded us during the extensive testing we performed on the patch, but we're handling this as top priority and hope to have it resolved soon. Keep reporting bugs and issues, we appreciate every bit you feedback you give us even if we aren't availiable to reply to all of them on this board.

Server admins: make sure you have your bandwidth settings set properly, setting it at 1.5 Mbit can be quite taxing when the server sends information at 48 Mb/s to 32 clients, unless you have the bandwidth.

Grin

Update: As a workaround you can run your server with anti-cheat disabled.

Pinned for a while

Colin

Forum: GR:AW - PC version · Post Preview: #389323 · Replies: 8 · Views: 373

Now how "Extensive" was the testing? That is a retorical question. Morever, running the server with the AC off is a work around... nice one.

I hope they work "Extensively" on TDM...

:g_withgrin::stupid:

UBI still reckon TDM will be out in July, so no further delay ;)

Hang on! The second MP Pack, currently slated to release in July for free, will introduce the Team Deathmatch mode as well as one of the most popular [Ghost Recon] MP modes! Expect also plenty other adding and improvements. More info to come soon.
Edited by DoubleArd

Actually the real reason was just to pizz semperfi_bohica off. Everyone in the world is sitting here laughing at him as he keeps asking for tdm ;)

Reading comprehension once again…it is the release date of TDM that I am requesting…:clapping:

"how long has this patch gaff has delayed our TDM, Siege, Hamburger Hill etc... "

:g_withgrin::stupid:

Edited by semperfi_bohica

You'll be disappointed, so why bother. That's why developers are reluctant to put release dates on patches and such. I imagine if they put forth a date and missed it, you'd be calling for someones resignation.

The job of a game developer is truly thankless in the eyes of some...

Edited by Evo

Actually the real reason was just to pizz semperfi_bohica off. Everyone in the world is sitting here laughing at him as he keeps asking for tdm ;)

Reading comprehension once again…it is the release date of TDM that I am requesting…:clapping:

It's those darn public schools...........