The only real issue

We have been working on this for quite some time, without finding an adecquate solution. It is in fact this bug that delayed the game from December to May.

Good sense of humor there Dez, I just wish your MP instinct for the community's wants was as developed :g_withgrin::stupid:

Edited by semperfi_bohica

We have been working on this for quite some time, without finding an adecquate solution. It is in fact this bug that delayed the game from December to May.

Well the modders have found a way to disable it can you maybe just give a file to replace it that dosnt spin?

i would just rename it or something but i have no idea what file it is..

Are you guys really serious? I had to load up the game just to make sure I knew what you were talking about.

Absolutely. The HDR used with that globe is the type of HDR that can't be used with AA by ATI or Nvidia cards, either one. Hence, we have no AA.

Here is an easy fix for servers that should be implemented.

Please let us use tab keys to get around the menu's as when we are remoting the mouse doesn't work correctly due to the hardware acceleration and such. This is what i did in GR1 with VNC.

How about supplying an autostart for servers?

Instead of posting here about trivial nonsense.

Thanks.

I'm sitting here working overtime at the office and I can't post about trivial nonsense if I want to? I'm not even the guy who should deal with your not-so-nicely-put request.

Enough with the attitude.

Thanks.

the issue is lag when hosting a server that needs to be accessed by VNC to start the game.

the spinning globe causes vnc to update constantly and the user is flooded with information and cannot send out information to control the mouse properly.

that is the whole issue and it is a legitimate concern for people hosting remote servers and using VNC to administer them.

I did not start this post about nonsence ive been running one of the top servers in the community. I tried to play in one of the UBI servers last night cause mine were down AGAIN!!. and holy mother of lag spike, I gave it a chance im just asking for some simple fix to let me keep my servers running for the community till you guys make it more Adminable.

I thank you guys for the patch's and trying to get the game up to par but were not getting accurate testing with people running servers from there home DSL.

Keep up the good work...

First of all heck of a job on the patch. Already a great improvement.

However what I miss is a button to disconnect from a server when I'm in the server status screen. Right now you have to go out of there, hit abort which takes you to the main meny, then go to the multiplayer list again.

Would be nice to have a "disconnect from server" button right in the server status menu which takes you back to the multiplayer server list directly.

the issue is lag when hosting a server that needs to be accessed by VNC to start the game.

the spinning globe causes vnc to update constantly and the user is flooded with information and cannot send out information to control the mouse properly.

that is the whole issue and it is a legitimate concern for people hosting remote servers and using VNC to administer them.

Not lag...if using ultra vnc change to 64 colors... I can send a ctrl alt del and administrate the rest of the server while having GRAW running in windowed mode.

It's the mouse acceleration.. which i understand. But if you could use a key like tab to tab around it would resolve it.

Watch out... Desmond hasn't had his coffee yet for overtime i see. ;)

Thanks.

I'm sitting here working overtime at the office and I can't post about trivial nonsense if I want to? I'm not even the guy who should deal with your not-so-nicely-put request.

Thanks.

:g_withgrin:

Owned, biatch.

Thanks.

Thanks.

:g_withgrin:

Owned, biatch.

Careful... keep riding up on that too hard, you won't have GRiN on your face for long.

Might want to check your neck for brown stains.

:grin1::P