JUST ONE QUESTION FOR GRIN

WHO BETA TESTED THIS PATCH?????

OUR SERVER CRASHED SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY TODAY, AND WE ALL KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED WHEN A MAP CHANGES.

CD key rejected? we get that... about half get kicked. Reminds me of the map cycling issue but now almost every map.

OMG!! GRIN BO ys ........... SHAME on you !!

cant do even a Patch right ??!! now go get a patch to patch this crap lol.

cheers

Bo's Domination Mode sounds like a need to hunt bears in UBI's HQ of San Francisco ...too much hunting and not enough patching...Just wait until they mess up, I mean, release TDM!!! :rofl:

Edited by semperfi_bohica

OUR SERVER CRASHED SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY TODAY, AND WE ALL KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED WHEN A MAP CHANGES.

Not very constructive :nono: Would be nice to mention more about the different details why you are disconnected, so the team can do something about it. Like:
  • Where in the game were you? (server screen, joining screen, ingame, where ingame etc.)
  • What is the status of your GRAW installation? (patch version, game version -downloaded or retail CD/DVD-, are you mods running, did you manually tweake your xml files etc.)
  • etc.

And please try to stay a bit more respectfull and tolerant to each other, shame on you guys Blaster, semperfi_bohica and Cuchillo!!!

-tsk, tsk- :spam1:

Edited by Toniezz

I gave details in other threads and so has everyone.

GRIN beadhead was on our Teamspeak server last week and I heard GRIN was interested in using our server to test the anticheat.

They should have done it, because my clan could have discovered all the bugs in a few minutes!!!

Edited by Blaster

Not very constructive :nono: Would be nice to mention more about the different details why you are disconnected, so the team can do something about it. Like:
  • Where in the game were you? (server screen, joining screen, ingame, where ingame etc.)
  • What is the status of your GRAW installation? (patch version, game version -downloaded or retail CD/DVD-, are you mods running, did you manually tweake your xml files etc.)
  • etc.

And please try to stay a bit more respectfull and tolerant to each other, shame on you guys Blaster, semperfi_bohica and Cuchillo!!!

-tsk, tsk- :spam1:

:g_withgrin::stupid:

They should have done it, because my clan could have discovered all the bugs in a few minutes!!!

Anybody could have found the bugs in a few minutes.

It's not that there are a ton of them - it's that the few major ones are frequent.

"Should haves" and "could haves" and "Would haves" don't fix the problem - and I'm sure they're working on it already.