NEW PATCH VERY DISAPPOINTING

WOW, Downloaded the new patch and was so disapointed!!! NO TEAM DEATHMATCH???? Solo Deathmatch only (BS) NO server tools (so cant Ladder without a total pain in the ass) how easy would it have been to add team deathmatch if there is already solo DM. And the AA thing. all it does is BLUR THE SCREEN :wall: this game is not at all gamer freindly. and it doesent sould like it will be till some time in 2008, by then we will all be on to something better. too bad too, there is so much potential. So when does that new Quake game come out anyway, SOON I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, Downloaded the new patch and was so disapointed!!! NO TEAM DEATHMATCH???? Solo Deathmatch only (BS) NO server tools (so cant Ladder without a total pain in the ass) how easy would it have been to add team deathmatch if there is already solo DM. And the AA thing. all it does is BLUR THE SCREEN :wall: this game is not at all gamer freindly. and it doesent sould like it will be till some time in 2008, by then we will all be on to something better. too bad too, there is so much potential. So when does that new Quake game come out anyway, SOON I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cry.jpg

<_<

This childish stuff stops now. No more warnings.

Now as per the original post, a number of the things your are disappointed about were never supposed to be in this patch. Ubisoft made it clear what was coming in June, and that the other things (TDM and standalone server) are coming later (July and August). :thumbsup:

This childish stuff stops now. No more warnings.

Now as per the original post, a number of the things your are disappointed about were never supposed to be in this patch. Ubisoft made it clear what was coming in June, and that the other things (TDM and standalone server) are coming later (July and August). :thumbsup:

ya but by July or August I think many of us that have been waiting for this game for 3-4 years will be so disippointed with the hole thing that they will have moved on to new games that come out with the proper m/p issues worked out. In my oppinion, GRIN/UBI has made a troubling error in releasing the game before it was ready. and in the end will pay for it in lost customers.

UBI has made a troubling error in releasing the game before it was ready. and in the end will pay for it in lost customers.

Fixed.

UBI wanted the PC version to come out near the 360 version, that way it looked like the PC version wasn't going to turn out better than the 360, because if the PC version was still in development right now, it would look like to the average consumer that the PC version was going to turn out better.

The way publishers think is completely stupid and idiotic. This industry needs to turn to digital distribution if it wants to survive.

Fixed.

UBI wanted the PC version to come out near the 360 version, that way it looked like the PC version wasn't going to turn out better than the 360, because if the PC version was still in development right now, it would look like to the average consumer that the PC version was going to turn out better.

The way publishers think is completely stupid and idiotic. This industry needs to turn to digital distribution if it wants to survive.

But then you'd have every person and their mother complaining how much sooner the 360 players got GRAW than the PC players. Don't act like you know better than the publishers/developers when you didn't even think of the whole scenario.

The way it's been done is good for me. I enjoyed the game when it first came out, and now it's only improving. How anyone could not be happy with that is beyond me. ZOMG! Two more months?!? Are you 12? Have a little patience. Paying $50 in May for a game and having it be perfect then is the same as paying $50 in May for a perfect game now.

But then you'd have every person and their mother complaining how much sooner the 360 players got GRAW than the PC players. Don't act like you know better than the publishers/developers when you didn't even think of the whole scenario.

The way it's been done is good for me. I enjoyed the game when it first came out, and now it's only improving. How anyone could not be happy with that is beyond me. ZOMG! Two more months?!? Are you 12? Have a little patience. Paying $50 in May for a game and having it be perfect then is the same as paying $50 in May for a perfect game now.

Im not 12 Im 30, but thanks anyway. I think that the gaming community would have complained if the game continued to be delayed yes. BUT we were use to the idea of Ghost Recon being delayed. Do u remember GR2. I think giving us a betta game for $50 is worse then a full game 3 months later. just my opionion.

Edited by SCE_KanucK

cry.jpg

<_<

buahahha... itsa good patch... need more content still and better server support.

map editor crashes for me.

But then you'd have every person and their mother complaining how much sooner the 360 players got GRAW than the PC players.

The PC community isn't large enough for UBI to hear, it's the consoles. UBI only cares about the consoles.

Besides, the PC people wouldn't complain. They would just play something else.

And I would know that, I've been a PC Gamer for 11 years.

Edited by Agent Smith

Im not 12 Im 30, but thanks anyway. I think that the gaming community would have complained if the game continued to be delayed yes. BUT we were use to the idea of Ghost Recon being delayed. Do u remember GR2. I think giving us a betta game for $50 is worse then a full game 3 months later. just my opionion.

if they had delayed the game release there would've just been more bitching by the community about it. They released it and there is bitching. They are supporting it and there is bitching. Seriously, nothing is going to make people happy.

I personally think it's a good game and the fact that they are continuing to support it is awesome! Perhaps with their support it will become a great MP game as well as a good SP game. I'd rather have the game to play and watch as it gets better and more full of content than be stuck wondering if it was ever going to come out.

Edited by Ghost9

Yeesh. People rant and rave and never actually bother to read.

1) No one EVER said that this patch was going to include team deathmatch.

2) You were all told that FSAA was impossible with this game a long long time ago. You still demanded it so they did what they could.

The server tools I agree are taking much longer than I'd like. I'd rather they were priority number one, before TDM, before DM, before Map editor... but either way they didn't say that those were going to be in this patch either.

One of these days you people will have to stop expecting things they didn't tell you they were giving you. When I bring my car in for an oil change, I don't expect a brand new coat of paint as well and rant afterwards when it doesn't have one.

2) You were all told that FSAA was impossible with this game a long long time ago. You still demanded it so they did what they could.

The server tools I agree are taking much longer than I'd like. I'd rather they were priority number one, before TDM, before DM, before Map editor... but either way they didn't say that those were going to be in this patch either.

One of these days you people will have to stop expecting things they didn't tell you they were giving you. When I bring my car in for an oil change, I don't expect a brand new coat of paint as well and rant afterwards when it doesn't have one.

Right on peole stop your whining and Enjoy what you got aftr all you payed for it. And if your not satisfied then shut up and play some other game but you don't have to whine. they did what they could and you keep whining face It THE GAME WILL NEVER BE PERFECT FOR EVERYONE.

I think that this game is so dead or atleast it's bleeding to death and Ubi is trying to patch it up.

There is to many bugs, lack of game mods that GR fans really like to play.The game engine is not optimized for MP game ore even SP. This patch did not bring anything good.

I think that this game is so dead or atleast it's bleeding to death and Ubi is trying to patch it up.

There is to many bugs, lack of game mods that GR fans really like to play.The game engine is not optimized for MP game ore even SP. This patch did not bring anything good.

IF THIS TURNS INTO THE UBI FORUM IM GOING TO BE VERY UPSET :angry::wall:

*If you want to whine go to the UBI.com forum!@!!!#1

*If you want to post bugs, please do so in an orderly fashion with the right patch in the right forum!

Edited by Beers

Right on peole stop your whining and Enjoy what you got aftr all you payed for it. And if your not satisfied then shut up and play some other game but you don't have to whine. they did what they could and you keep whining face It THE GAME WILL NEVER BE PERFECT FOR EVERYONE.

whats wrong with people letting others know they feel they got ripped off?

I dont see anything wrong with that.... personally I dont know If I want to keep it or not.. its more frustrating then it is pleasing to play.

Seriously... Im a half empty full guy right now... I cant tell what this game is going to become.

whats wrong with people letting others know they feel they got ripped off?

I dont see anything wrong with that.... personally I dont know If I want to keep it or not.. its more frustrating then it is pleasing to play.

Seriously... Im a half empty full guy right now... I cant tell what this game is going to become.

Go to the ubi forum... and you will see why!!!! <_<

*around 1000+ topics on it... it's gettin old we know how you feel:

omfg this game omfg... -> shutup! :o=:grin1:

*if you want to do something about it start modding...

Edited by Beers

IF THIS TURNS INTO THE UBI FORUM IM GOING TO BE VERY UPSET :angry::wall:

*If you want to whine go to the UBI.com forum!@!!!#1

*If you want to post bugs, please do so in an orderly fashion with the right patch in the right forum!

I dont whine ! just saying what I think of this game..

I dont whine ! just saying what I think of this game..

then go to the UBI forum its been done already WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL JUST SPARE ME THE DETAILS! (im not really focusing on you, more so everyone, so this doesn't get out of hand like UBI.com)

*hOWEVER, if you want to suggest future implementations for the next patch go right ahead, just dont go on about it...

Edited by Beers

To the topic starter:

Hang on! The second MP Pack, currently slated to release in July for free, will introduce the Team Deathmatch mode as well as one of the most popular [Ghost Recon] MP modes! Expect also plenty other adding and improvements. More info to come soon.

QUOTED FROM OFFICIAL GRAW SITE

I don't know about you, but I think reading might help sometimes :grin1: