GL acts up even after latest patch, still cant join Gayspy

Good work on the patch

I personally dont care for the edge smoothing since it makes everything blurry when they are far awaybut it should keep the crybabies quiet or at least move on to something else to pick at

In case you havent noticed if you crouch or lean and use the GL it will either spit the nade with no force whatsoever bouncing right infront of you and if you aim slightly higher it spits it out with a lot more force.

Just something to look into i guess

Ii still havent been able to play online because there is no direct ip conneciton and gayspy port is blocked since i live on campus

release the dedi files pronto please

Ill be checking periodically, back to fear and lock on now

If you crouch or lean and use the GL it will either spit the nade with no force whatsoever bouncing right infront of you and if you aim slightly higher it spits it out with a lot more force.

Are you crouched or leaning from behind an object like a wall? If you are you might be hitting that object. I noticed that there seems to be a small invisible area to the objects, you think your weapons clear but your not. I may be wrong about it but thats the impression I get.

Have you ever noticed any dud's? I have :D

It's probobly not a bug, tho I was quite surprised when the nada didn't explode. It just laid there.

As in the real world 203 rounds have an arming distance to stop you killing yourself when firing thru trees etc, has saved my asre in game so i like it :g_withgrin:

there is no invisible walls and there isn't a glitch with the GL. It's all in the perspective. The GL sits lower on the gun than the rifle barrel so if you don't move out far enough it's going to bounce off the wall. It's hard to tell exactly where the 203 barrel is because of the perspective. You just have to make sure you are far enough out or above a wall or object before you fire.

Have you ever noticed any dud's? I have :D

It's probobly not a bug, tho I was quite surprised when the nada didn't explode. It just laid there.

As in the real world 203 rounds have an arming distance to stop you killing yourself when firing thru trees etc, has saved my asre in game so i like it :g_withgrin:

how does this work?

The M406 40 mm HE (high explosive) grenades fired from the Grenade Launcher traveled at a muzzle velocity of 75 meters per second, and contained enough explosive to produce over 300 fragments that traveled at 1,524 meters per second within a lethal radius of 5 meters. This round incorporates a spin-activation safety feature which prevents the grenade from arming while still within range of the shooter, it arms itself after travelling a distance of about 30 meters. Even though the round will not arm at point blank ranges, the round still has enough kinetic energy to kill or seriously injure it's target.