Agent Smith's Effects Mod for GRAW

Will try it by night, great work , I really like virtual blood too.

Can't wait to try this, this game really needed this effect.

Which bits of the mod folder are required for the bllod effects? As I have other AI mods etc, I'm guessing effcts objects and textures folders?

Wasn;t sure what the global_ai changes did though?

Can't wait to try this, this game really needed this effect.

Which bits of the mod folder are required for the bllod effects? As I have other AI mods etc, I'm guessing effcts objects and textures folders?

Wasn;t sure what the global_ai changes did though?

The blood cloud is under Effects, the blood on bodies is under Objects.

I have no AI changes, so you can use the AI stuff along with my mod, as long as your previous mods don't have the same edited .XMLs that are included with my mod.

Edited by Agent Smith

I tired v2 last night and GRAW froze at the loading screen, I'l try it again tonight though incase I had something else in the Local folder that shouldn't have been.

I must ask.

Where do I put my new character skins if I want to use this mod? Ex. Where do I put: "atlas.dds"?

I tired v2 last night and GRAW froze at the loading screen, I'l try it again tonight though incase I had something else in the Local folder that shouldn't have been.

I must ask.

Where do I put my new character skins if I want to use this mod? Ex. Where do I put: "atlas.dds"?

Textures -> atlas_characters -> <name of the character the skin was made for> -> diffuse

Noticed that AI and even me got hung up on a dead guy blocking the entrance to where Ontiveros was killed. I tried the usual pushing but no luck. I managed to find a creative way to get out of it, but poor old teammate got hung up. Patch 1.21 your mod version 2.0

Noticed that AI and even me got hung up on a dead guy blocking the entrance to where Ontiveros was killed. I tried the usual pushing but no luck. I managed to find a creative way to get out of it, but poor old teammate got hung up. Patch 1.21 your mod version 2.0

download my mod in this forum and steal the phsysics file out of the sb templates and substitute with that.

i dont know who in the world thought making you collide with dead bodies was a good idea... it inhibits you from playing the game... such as trying to get in the bunker for the tank crew in ready for bear, or the bunkers on strong point .. etc

• 1 month later...

Ok Im getting the following errors when I try to run the game.

errors 1&2 in mp

1: crash in application version grpcrc1.30

data\lib\script_network\networkmanager.dsf(-1): can't find member: server_standalone in type

<STatsblock:global>

Script Stack

data\menu\menu.dsf(0)

2: crash in application version grpcrc1.30

data\lib\managers\transition manager.dsf(-1):can't find member: objective_text in type

<STatsblock:global>

error 3 in sp

3: crash in application version grpcrc1.30

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf (-1): can't find member: order_manager in type <Statsblock:global>

SCRIPT STACK

data\levels\mission01\mission01.dsf(0)

any ideas. :wall:

did i install this wrong or someting?? :unsure:

Edited by Cobra Eater