ACU Mod almost ready.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting mate. The scope on the scar is not camo'd in the mod and is left as the original game skin. Scroll up a few posta and you'll see the weapon skins.

I gotta say that is one awesome job there, however only the scope and GL seem to be skinned on my SCAR

I understand that, but it also shows the whole SCAR as being ACU while only those parts are, so obviously it didn't install right, and yes I did reinstall. Like I said before though, not a huge deal even if it wasn't beta but it is so I won't complain. Just wanted to point it out to him like betas should do.

Yeah Luger, thats the CB colored flack I was talking about...

Much better, scuba... just seeing that reminds me of when I was in Iraq. Surrounded by thousands of sq miles of desert, and stuck wearing a damn woodland flack...

USMC: First to go, Last to know!

You should play around with the marines vest. It looks a little dull. Maybe make it black or have it share the desert digital camo?

In many pictures you see marines stationed in Iraq using this kind of yellow-brownish collor on their vests.

Thats the Coyote Brown yoke/collar. It goes to the vest that luger linked to. Also, something I forgot to mention was that a lot of Marines use the Wilie-X goggles/glasses that we get issued. Here's a pic of what they look like:

OIF%20III%20030.jpg

Thats the Coyote Brown yoke/collar. It goes to the vest that luger linked to. Also, something I forgot to mention was that a lot of Marines use the Wilie-X goggles/glasses that we get issued. Here's a pic of what they look like:

Thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll pass on the shades. Here is the latest for the marines. Also, thanks to Lancer, the ACU skin underwent some minor renovations over the weekend.

marpat%20rev4.jpg

I'll get a final version packaged soon. (Hopefully tomorrow)

Can anybody think of anything else they want to see in the mod?

Thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll pass on the shades. Here is the latest for the marines. Also, thanks to Lancer, the ACU skin underwent some minor renovations over the weekend.

marpat%20rev4.jpg

I'll get a final version packaged soon. (Hopefully tomorrow)

Can anybody think of anything else they want to see in the mod?

I think the pistol holster is a bit too dark. Will you release a version with the Coyote Brown gear? And does this mod adapts itself to the first person perspective, or will we keep seeing multicam arms and legs for our character?

I think the pistol holster is a bit too dark. Will you release a version with the Coyote Brown gear? And does this mod adapts itself to the first person perspective, or will we keep seeing multicam arms and legs for our character?

No and no.

The Marine skins are just for the marines in the game already. These won't be given to the Ghosts...although in all honestly, its very easily adaptable - and no, you wouldn't see multicam arms, you would see MARPAT.

Brown gear will not [currently] be released. Personally, I agree with lipoff. I think this looks more authentic, and basically I just like it better :)

Edited by Scubaman3D