Patch question

There will be 2 versions of patch for sure, 1.0 ->1.16 and 1.1 -> 1.16. So you can patch your game with 2 already released patches and patch it with a new one later or wait and use one big patch which will contain both earlier patches.

Im sick of this patch crap. I mean ... its jumping the gun a little isnt it? Like ... wheres the demo? We have been promised a demo now for so long. Xboxers are flying and we havent even had a sniff of the gameplay yet ... this is almost a complete shambles.

huh? Do you mean the demo that was released 2 months ago?

Or the game that was released a month and a half ago?

OR do you expect a demo for the upcoming "June patch" so you can try before you buy the game and then get the patch? I think this is what you meant, but your post is very vague, you might want to be more specific.

My questions are two -

A)will the camo mod by tillboy I installed need to be reinstalled. (Awesome by the way!)

and B) do you have a specific date for the release of this patch yet?. I have read June 16th, after the patch is tried at a lan event in France between June 16-18, or the day after Duke-Nukem Forever is released. I am politely curious as to when this patch may actually come out.

Thanks.

calius my brother, welcome to my post. It is a simple, humble little post and asks a technical question that I am too ignorant to answer for myself. You are welcome to stay-as long as you remember to wipe your feet before you come in, and make sure you don't track no crap in here. :P

Edited by Tortfeaser

Im sick of this patch crap. I mean ...

Name another pc shooter that doesn't have any patches... I think you're being a little demanding considering this is only going to be what, the third patch?

You sound like someone who just isn't going to be happy with GR:AW period.

Im sick of this patch crap. I mean ... its jumping the gun a little isnt it? Like ... wheres the demo? We have been promised a demo now for so long. Xboxers are flying and we havent even had a sniff of the gameplay yet ... this is almost a complete shambles.

The GRAW PC demo was released before the game came out for sale. I dont recall the exact date, but I believe it was about a week before or sometime towards the end of april. The game went on sale around May 3rd or there abouts.

You really need to get out more.

Edited by Sheldon_AS

The GRAW PC demo was released before the game came out for sale. I dont recall the exact date, but I believe it was about a week before or sometime towards the end of april. The game went on sale around May 3rd or there abouts.

You really need to get out more.

LOL ... I was getting withdrawal symptoms from not seeing realy silly posts so I thought I would add my own :lol: . Well anywho :unsure: , nice to see a merged patch rather than it going all "raven shield" (god that use to confuse me with us / uk versions to help add to the mind warp!) & nice to see whats coming too :grin1: .

I still havent got a copy yet, im holding out till after August and then I will get this game and slap the big patches on it and realy get some tactical play on the go :g_guns: